Chivalry 2: Tenosian Invasion Launch Trailer
The Award-Winning Multiplayer First-Person Slasher is parading onto Steam alongside the HUGE Tenosian Invasion Update!
The free Chivalry 2: Tenosian Invasion update is the largest and most ambitious content update yet for developer Torn Banner Studios. Players can look forward to a bevy of new content including the introduction of the fierce Tenosian faction, new Team Objective and Team Deathmatch maps, Armory items, weapon skins, and more. In addition, for the first time ever, mounted horseback combat comes to the Chivalry franchise, adding a thrilling new way to battle in the genre-defining first-person slasher. Plus, join friends across platforms with the new Console Server Browser.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlord's Awakening Delays Early Access Until August 2nd
- Playwith, developers of MMORPG Warlords Awakening announced that the Early Access release would be pushed back.
- Legacy of Discord News - Featured on Google Play Once Again
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings, the action MMORPG from GTarcade, has been featured a second time on Google Play.
- Fairy Tail Mobile Game Development Announced
- The “Fairy Tail” game will be available in multiple languages worldwide on Android and iOS devices, and is expected to be released in 2016...