Chess Rush Launches 4v4 Mode
Tencent’s Chess Rush has a major new update today, with the addition of “Squad Clash 4v4” mode coming to the game. This mode will allow players to team up with three of their friends to battle other teams of four around the world. Chess Rush is the first auto battler with a 4v4 mode, and also has other new features, such as teammate reinforcement to make gameplay fresh for their fans. When playing in a team in 4v4 mode, players will be able to bolster their teammates with the teammate reinforcement feature, creating unique opportunities for players and their party members to make strategic and tactical moves in order to take out their opponents.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle of Toys: Arcade Brawler Launches on iOS
- TinyBytes Games, a studio comprised of industry veterans that are committed to bringing fun-filled games to mobile devices globally, announced...
- League of Legends - Updated Review (2013)
- League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena – MOBA – ran by Riot Games and is one of the most popular amongst them.
- Ninja Classic: New Ninja Browser Game Now Available
- Lekoolgames announced the launch of a brand new anime based online browser game, “Ninja Classic”. Ninja classic is based on famous anime c...