Chess Rush Launches 4v4 Mode
Tencent’s Chess Rush has a major new update today, with the addition of “Squad Clash 4v4” mode coming to the game. This mode will allow players to team up with three of their friends to battle other teams of four around the world. Chess Rush is the first auto battler with a 4v4 mode, and also has other new features, such as teammate reinforcement to make gameplay fresh for their fans. When playing in a team in 4v4 mode, players will be able to bolster their teammates with the teammate reinforcement feature, creating unique opportunities for players and their party members to make strategic and tactical moves in order to take out their opponents.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Hero Review - Artio: I am the Bear God
- Behold, the latest God to come to SMITE: Artio, the Bear Goddess! I love Artio as a Guardian. She’s an absolutely beefy tank machine.
- 9Dragons Celebrates First Anniversary
- GamesCampus is celebrating the first year of 9Dragon's service.
- Chromatic Souls Launched on App Store and Google Play
- Chromatic Souls has officially launched worldwide on App Store and Google Play.