Chess Rush Launches 4v4 Mode
Tencent’s Chess Rush has a major new update today, with the addition of “Squad Clash 4v4” mode coming to the game. This mode will allow players to team up with three of their friends to battle other teams of four around the world. Chess Rush is the first auto battler with a 4v4 mode, and also has other new features, such as teammate reinforcement to make gameplay fresh for their fans. When playing in a team in 4v4 mode, players will be able to bolster their teammates with the teammate reinforcement feature, creating unique opportunities for players and their party members to make strategic and tactical moves in order to take out their opponents.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Hulk: Ascension Edition Available November 12th
- Prepare yourself, Terminator! Today independent studio Full Control revealed that Space Hulk: Ascension Edition will launch on November 12th f...
- MINImax Tinyverse Announces First Update and Roadmap
- MINImax Tinyverse has announced details for its first major update, along with its roadmap plans for the first quarter of 2019.
- Snail Games Announces Age of Wushu Closed Beta
- Snail Games USA has announced that the first closed beta test for its martial-arts inspired MMORPG, Age of Wushu, will begin on Thursday, Nove...