Chess Rush Launches 4v4 Mode
Tencent’s Chess Rush has a major new update today, with the addition of “Squad Clash 4v4” mode coming to the game. This mode will allow players to team up with three of their friends to battle other teams of four around the world. Chess Rush is the first auto battler with a 4v4 mode, and also has other new features, such as teammate reinforcement to make gameplay fresh for their fans. When playing in a team in 4v4 mode, players will be able to bolster their teammates with the teammate reinforcement feature, creating unique opportunities for players and their party members to make strategic and tactical moves in order to take out their opponents.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
- Firefall's development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012.
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Releases Hernad Continent
- Continent of the Ninth Seal has received a new content update that introduces its seventh continent: Hernad.
- Pockie Defense: Jewel System Now Available
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today delighted to announce the launch of a new weapon boosting 'Jewel System' availabl...