Castle Empire Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Castle Empire Page.
[Page not up yet]
Castle Empire is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Ubisoft – the same company behind Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms and Ghost Recon Online. Gameplay wise – Castle Empire plays a lot like Ministry of War, Escaria, Damoria, Heroes of Gaia, and every other browser based strategy MMO. To be honest, it’s difficult trying to differentiate these titles as they’re all nearly identical in their core gameplay. Even though Castle Empire offers nothing unique, those who enjoy playing these browser based strategy titles may find something to like in Castle Empire – especially since the game is being published by a well known game company (Ubisoft). To learn more about Castle Empire check out the official MMOHuts Castle Empire page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Update 1.3: War in the Amazon Available Today
- Red 5 Studios announces the release of Update 1.3: War in the Amazon for the MMO shooter, Firefall. This update introduces the game’s first...
- Observe and Deceive your Enemies - The Spy Feature in Tribal Wars 2
- InnoGames reveals Tribal Wars 2's Spy and Espionage features in a new video.
- Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
- Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.