Caravan Stories Announces July Open Beta
Caravan Stories is a free-to-play anime-inspired MMORPG, and it’s coming to America on July 23rd, 2019. Ahead of that, an open beta will be available on July 16th, 2019. A mysterious gate of darkness, known as the Enigma manifested above Iyarr’s peaceful lands, and from it flooded evil and chaos. The once-tranquil land is shrouded in shadow, and it’s up to the heroes of Iyarr to save the world from its now-grim fate, in a story packed with emotion, memorable characters, and intrigue between kingdoms.
As the sun falls in Iyarr, new creatures begin to roam and threaten the party, and when day breaks, other creatures will join the battle instead, which requires new approaches and strategies to dealing with monsters. The time flow system will influence this dynamic world, where stories can unfurl at any moment. Up to six creatures and allies can band together, combining their skills and specialties to deal with whatever monsters and demons come their way. This is combined with a gorgeous watercolor art style and gorgeous soundtrack.
“Bringing Caravan Stories to PlayStation 4 in North America will mark the beginning of many new stories,” said Masahiko Takeuchi, Director of Caravan Stories for PS4. “We can’t wait to hand the ink quill to our players and witness the tales they will write. The feedback, passion, and experiences of new adventurers will help us make and improve Caravan Stories for years to come. We are honored to welcome you to Iyarr.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Enter the Dark Tournament from Yu Yu Hakusho in Puzzle & Dragons
- GungHo Online Entertainment has officially invited players to channel their spirit energy and enter the Dark Tournament.
- Hearthstone: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Overview
- Hearthstone's latest and greatest card expansion, the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan, is here at last! After so many painful months of the nig...
- Zoo 2: Animal Park Reaches 5 Million Players
- Zoo 2: Animal Park revealed today they have reached a landmark five million users.