Call of Duty: Mobile Begins Pre-Registration
Activision is collaborating with Tencent to bring the fast and furious Call of Duty action to mobile devices in previously unannounced regions. This includes North America, South America, Europe and more. Call of Duty Mobiel is a free-to-play title in the Call of Duty franchise that brings characters, modes, weapons, and maps from around the franchise to mobile devices. Even wild maps like Nuketown are represented. Weapons, scorestreaks, characters and more will be unlocked through gameplay, so users can customize their loadouts for online play. Pre-Registration has already begun on their website, linked below, and those that do will gain access to this summer’s public beta.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: New Auxiliary Class - Geomancer
- Today, Snail Games released details on the divine healer on Erlandir side – Geomancer, who specializes in instantaneous single-target healin...
- SMITE Blitz Soft Launches Today
- The latest title from Hi-Rez Studios, SMITE Blitz Soft Launches today in certain locations, starting today.
- World of Warplanes Update 1.2 Introduces Combat Missions
- Wargaming today announced that Update 1.2 for World of Warplanes is now live in Russia and will be available in Europe and North America on Ma...