Call of Duty: Mobile Begins Pre-Registration
Activision is collaborating with Tencent to bring the fast and furious Call of Duty action to mobile devices in previously unannounced regions. This includes North America, South America, Europe and more. Call of Duty Mobiel is a free-to-play title in the Call of Duty franchise that brings characters, modes, weapons, and maps from around the franchise to mobile devices. Even wild maps like Nuketown are represented. Weapons, scorestreaks, characters and more will be unlocked through gameplay, so users can customize their loadouts for online play. Pre-Registration has already begun on their website, linked below, and those that do will gain access to this summer’s public beta.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DDTank Launching on Games321, YooGames and More!
- DDTank launches on YooGames, Games321 and numerous other MMO publisher portals. The gunbound clone is launching on as many sites as possible
- Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 Episode 2 Preview
- Dubbed “Rising Flames,” the episode focuses heavily on the aftermath of Mordremoth and the stirrings of the Elder Dragon Primordius.
- World of Tanks Launches Two New Combat Modes in Update 9.4
- Wargaming today announced Update 9.4 for World of Tanks has released in North America and Europe, and will go live in Asia and Korea on Novemb...