Call of Duty: Mobile Begins Pre-Registration
Activision is collaborating with Tencent to bring the fast and furious Call of Duty action to mobile devices in previously unannounced regions. This includes North America, South America, Europe and more. Call of Duty Mobiel is a free-to-play title in the Call of Duty franchise that brings characters, modes, weapons, and maps from around the franchise to mobile devices. Even wild maps like Nuketown are represented. Weapons, scorestreaks, characters and more will be unlocked through gameplay, so users can customize their loadouts for online play. Pre-Registration has already begun on their website, linked below, and those that do will gain access to this summer’s public beta.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin Pushes Major Update and Level Cap Increase
- Hunted Cow Studios has upped the end-game of their dynamic world MMORPG, Eldevin, by upping the level cap to forty and with it much of the end...
- Free Realms hits 3 Million Unique Users
- Since the launch of Sony Online Entertainment's 'Free Realms' on April 28th, the game has registered a whopping 3 million uniqu...
- DC Universe Online: War of the Light Part I Now Available
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the release of DC Universe Online's latest DLC, War of the Light Part I, which includes new operation...