Call of Duty: Mobile Begins Pre-Registration
Activision is collaborating with Tencent to bring the fast and furious Call of Duty action to mobile devices in previously unannounced regions. This includes North America, South America, Europe and more. Call of Duty Mobiel is a free-to-play title in the Call of Duty franchise that brings characters, modes, weapons, and maps from around the franchise to mobile devices. Even wild maps like Nuketown are represented. Weapons, scorestreaks, characters and more will be unlocked through gameplay, so users can customize their loadouts for online play. Pre-Registration has already begun on their website, linked below, and those that do will gain access to this summer’s public beta.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers Adds Wolfgang on Task Force: Veteranus
- Closers has released a new update with Wolfgang in focus, allowing him to ascend to an even more powerful character.
- SMITE Ganesha God in Review
- They really took the “obstacle smasher” quite seriously, because Ganesha's kit really goes hard on that.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches on Console
- “The team has created a great console multiplayer experience for fans of The Elder Scrolls,” said Matt Firor.