Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Launch Trailer
November 13, 2020: Black Ops is back.
1981. The Cold War is at its peak. World powers grapple for control and a hidden threat looms. In Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, players will engage in deniable operations, fighting the battles that never happened to stop a conspiracy decades in the making.
A mind-bending single-player Campaign awaits, with Black Ops protagonists Alex Mason, Frank Woods, and Jason Hudson teaming up with an all-new crew to track down a mysterious enemy known only as Perseus.
In the next generation of Black Ops Multiplayer, travel the globe from the deserts of Angola to the frigid Black Sea in a fully-connected, cross-play experience including 6v6, 12v12, and 40-player Fireteam battles.
And an all-new Zombies co-op experience awaits you and your squad in the debut of the Dark Aether story, “Die Maschine.” As you join forces with a CIA-backed international response team known as Requiem, the secrets of a horrifying WWII-era experiment will threaten the balance of the global order.
The next generation of Black Ops is almost here. Pre-order it now: http://bit.ly/preorderCW
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MechWarrior Online Heats Up: Open Beta Now Live
- Infinite Game Publishing (IGP) and Piranha Games announced today that after a decade of fan anticipation for a new MechWarrior game, MechWarri...
- Warframe's "Movember" Campaign Kicks Off
- Things are getting hairy in the Solar System! Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® is proudly participating in...
- The Banner Saga Game Engine Licensed for New Title “BEDLAM”
- Stoic announced today that Skyshine Games has licensed its proprietary game engine built for PC smash-hit and Geekie Award Winner, The Banner ...