Cabal Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cabal Online Page.
Cabal Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by OGPlanet, the same portal that hosts Lost Saga, La Tale, and Rumble Fighter. The game has flashed out attack animations and a combo system that becomes available as players progress. Another feature of Cabal Online is the varied environments. Right from the start, players have easy access to three different environments – a snowy region, jungle area, and desert. Travel is made simple via a warp portal found in most towns which takes players to a special room that acts as a hub to connect the various zones. In this video I create a Warrior, one of the 6 classes available, and explore the beginning areas. I then log into my Blader and kill some Mantis bugs outside the jungle town. To learn more about Cabal Online check out the official MMOHuts Cabal Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Releases HTC Vive Virtual Reality Preview
- Trion Worlds has produced an interactive VR exploration of the characters in its latest game, Atlas Reactor, available April 5 on Steam.
- Riders of Icarus: Rift of the Damned Preview
- So stick around, grab your favorite familiar, and find out what’s upcoming in this, dare I say it, shattered update?
- Genshin Impact - Astra Carnival: The Prince Cup Revealed
- Genshin Impact will launch the first international Genius Invokation TCG Tournament series, "Astra Carnival: The Prince Cup" in late...