Cabal Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cabal Online Page.
Cabal Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by OGPlanet, the same portal that hosts Lost Saga, La Tale, and Rumble Fighter. The game has flashed out attack animations and a combo system that becomes available as players progress. Another feature of Cabal Online is the varied environments. Right from the start, players have easy access to three different environments – a snowy region, jungle area, and desert. Travel is made simple via a warp portal found in most towns which takes players to a special room that acts as a hub to connect the various zones. In this video I create a Warrior, one of the 6 classes available, and explore the beginning areas. I then log into my Blader and kill some Mantis bugs outside the jungle town. To learn more about Cabal Online check out the official MMOHuts Cabal Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Reloaded PAX Prime 2015 F2P Recap
- All told, this could be the model that Wildstar needed from the start; it’s harder and harder these days to run a pay-per-play model like Wo...
- Guild Wars 2 Heading to Texas to Rock PAX South
- ArenaNet is kicking off PAX South on Saturday with ‘Guild Wars 2: Beyond the Point of No Return’, a special presentation by studio preside...
- ArcheAge: 3rd closed beta coming soon
- Publisher Trion Worlds and developer XLGAMES have concluded the second Closed Beta Event for its long-awaited MMORPG adventure ArcheAge to gre...