Brown Dust’s Latest Update Adds German Language and New Mercenaries
Neowiz released a new update to their tactical RPG Brown Dust, to add a bit more global support to the game. With this update, German Language support came to the game, and it also added a trio of new Mercenaries. These new characters are the “Children of Darkness”, Ludia, Eindolin, and Naius. There will also be several events coming to welcome these new characters, and the official German support of the game. The “Run SeiR Run! event will run from today (June 13th) until July 9th and will reward newcomers in that timeframe with skill books, gold, diamonds and more. Then there is the “Who Said the Evil Castle Was Hard?” event, which runs from June 13th, until July 10th. Evil Castle is one of the most challenging dungeons of the game and is getting a special rewards event. Brown Dust will give rewards for clearing specific floors and clearing certain amounts of missions. We also have a brief rundown below of the new Mercenaries.
- 5-star Defender, with a high chance to be grazed by attacks
- Grazed attacks reduces incoming damage up to 100%!
- 5-star Supporter, boosts offense and applies regen in a X-shaped area, giving the central target a taunt.
- Her support skill is boosted based on the number of allies’ graves on the battlefield.
- 4-star Magician, specializes in massive AOE damage attacks.
- Artistic Explosion Skill applies claw bombs to enemies when they attack her
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Early Access Feature Preview
- Earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending a private Bandai Namco event in San Francisco for an undisclosed game.
- World of Tanks Blitz German Tank Destroyers Roll In
- World of Tanks update 2.11 lets loose a number of German tank destroyers from the famous Grille 15 branch, as well as new map Vineyards.
- The Alchemist Code Releases Chapter 2 and Winter Festivities
- As the year comes to an end, The Alchemist Code releases exciting year-end festivities and Chapter Two of their story.