Brown Dust’s Latest Update Adds German Language and New Mercenaries
Neowiz released a new update to their tactical RPG Brown Dust, to add a bit more global support to the game. With this update, German Language support came to the game, and it also added a trio of new Mercenaries. These new characters are the “Children of Darkness”, Ludia, Eindolin, and Naius. There will also be several events coming to welcome these new characters, and the official German support of the game. The “Run SeiR Run! event will run from today (June 13th) until July 9th and will reward newcomers in that timeframe with skill books, gold, diamonds and more. Then there is the “Who Said the Evil Castle Was Hard?” event, which runs from June 13th, until July 10th. Evil Castle is one of the most challenging dungeons of the game and is getting a special rewards event. Brown Dust will give rewards for clearing specific floors and clearing certain amounts of missions. We also have a brief rundown below of the new Mercenaries.
- 5-star Defender, with a high chance to be grazed by attacks
- Grazed attacks reduces incoming damage up to 100%!
- 5-star Supporter, boosts offense and applies regen in a X-shaped area, giving the central target a taunt.
- Her support skill is boosted based on the number of allies’ graves on the battlefield.
- 4-star Magician, specializes in massive AOE damage attacks.
- Artistic Explosion Skill applies claw bombs to enemies when they attack her
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Legends Releases For Android, iOS Coming Soon
- 101XP is proud to bring their latest MMORPG to Android after a month of pre-registration - Era of Legends.
- ArcheAge: Open Beta Now Available
- Now available from September 4th to September 10th, ArcheAge by XLGames and Trion Worlds will be available in Open Beta.