Breach Reveals Arcane Mender Class
While Breach is a multiplayer brawler, not all of the classes will be slice-and-dice monsters. The Arcane Mender has a different calling – Arcane Mender heals teammates and blasts enemies away, and while they do more than heal, their restoration powers are not to be sniffed at. They can also apply a damage shield to allies (or themselves), and build up the Transcendent Blast ability to blast enemies with an almighty force. Whether they heal themselves or their friends, Arcane Menders are worth having on the team.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Terra Battle Surpasses One Million Downloads, Plans Concert & More
- The mobile RPG Terra Battle rapidly surpassed 1 million downloads worldwide since its Oct. 9 launch.
- Cards and Castles: The Age of Dragons Announced
- A brand new expansion for Cards and Castles, The Age of Dragons, from indie game studio Bit Mass is to be released on January 21rst, 2016.
- The Prophecies Are True: Age of Wonders III Now Available!
- Triumph Studios announces the launch of Age of Wonders III at retailers.