Breach Reveals Arcane Mender Class
While Breach is a multiplayer brawler, not all of the classes will be slice-and-dice monsters. The Arcane Mender has a different calling – Arcane Mender heals teammates and blasts enemies away, and while they do more than heal, their restoration powers are not to be sniffed at. They can also apply a damage shield to allies (or themselves), and build up the Transcendent Blast ability to blast enemies with an almighty force. Whether they heal themselves or their friends, Arcane Menders are worth having on the team.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Multiplayer Update Available
- Players of Hero Defense - Haunted Island can now take each other on in a fast-paced, highly-competitive synchronous 1v1 multiplayer mode.
- World of Warriors Review
- Ever imagined a game where you can just play the various heroes and warriors in known human history and put them in no holds-barred battles, c...
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon's Reach Pt.1 now available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” the newest update to the ongoing...