Breach Reveals Arcane Mender Class
While Breach is a multiplayer brawler, not all of the classes will be slice-and-dice monsters. The Arcane Mender has a different calling – Arcane Mender heals teammates and blasts enemies away, and while they do more than heal, their restoration powers are not to be sniffed at. They can also apply a damage shield to allies (or themselves), and build up the Transcendent Blast ability to blast enemies with an almighty force. Whether they heal themselves or their friends, Arcane Menders are worth having on the team.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus Evil Launches Indie Publishing Company
- The publisher of The Banner Saga, Versus Evil, announces the start of its expanding video game publishing business.
- The King of Fighters XIV Demo Arrives July 19
- If you've been burning on the inside for some intense 3v3 fighting game action, your wait is about to get a little more bearable.
- Runescape: Fan secures all expenses paid trip to annual convention
- Jagex, makers of the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is delighted to report on the continued success of RuneScape Bonds, one ye...