Breach Announces Month of Early Access Launch
QC Games announced that their first game project, dungeon-brawler Breach will enter Steam Early Access. Coming in January 2019, it combines third-person action, RPG features, and impressive visuals. Players play either the role of one of the many heroes, or a Veil Demon using the open-class system in Breach. Playing solo or online multiplayer are both viable options to take on creatures from ancient myths and folklore on a Modern Earth that has collided with a parallel Mythological Earth.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Underworld Ascendant: Now on Kickstarter
- Today marks the launch of the crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant, which is a rekindling of the legendary fantasy R...
- Conquer Online 3.0 to Launch Kingdom War in September
- Kingdom War, Tempest Wings, Perfection System and The Soul of Ancient Hero will be updated in CO 3.0 one after another.
- The West Celebrates Fifth Birthday
- From April 30 - May 7th 2013, InnoGames celebrates the fifth birthday of its western frontier browser game, The West.