Breach Announces Month of Early Access Launch
QC Games announced that their first game project, dungeon-brawler Breach will enter Steam Early Access. Coming in January 2019, it combines third-person action, RPG features, and impressive visuals. Players play either the role of one of the many heroes, or a Veil Demon using the open-class system in Breach. Playing solo or online multiplayer are both viable options to take on creatures from ancient myths and folklore on a Modern Earth that has collided with a parallel Mythological Earth.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Prepares for Italian Ground Forces In Next Update
- The 7th set of ground forces are coming to War Thunder in their next update, the Italian army which are coming in Update 1.85.
- Aftercharge: A Foray into Frustration - PAX South 2018
- Just how well can a squad of scrubs fare against a seasoned team of developers at their own game? Unsurprisingly, not well at all.
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Championships are Coming
- The ARK: Survival of the Fittest(ARK: SoTF) May Survivor League Championship matches take place from 11 am EST to 2 pm EST on Saturday, June 4