Brawl Busters Gameplay – First Look HD [Open Beta]
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Brawl Busters Page.
Brawl Busters is a 3D third person MMO fighting game published by Rockhippo productions – the same company behind MicroVolts. The game used to be called “PlanB” but has since been renamed to “Brawl Busters” since being licensed by RockHippo. It officially entered open beta on November 3, 2011. The game plays a bit like Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga, but with graphics like MicroVolts. The game has five playable “characters” which helps to keep the game varied. To learn more about Brawl Busters check out the official MMOHuts Brawl Busters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!
- Hey guys want a chance at a Aura Kingdom Founders pack? We've got two epic Founders packs to give to two lucky winners! We've got on...
- Heroes & Generals Surpasses 8 Million Registered Players
- Danish developer and publisher Reto-Moto announced today that Heroes & Generals has just passed 8 million registered players.
- The Skies: New Multiplayer RPG hits Kickstarter
- Eforb Games, an independent game development studio focusing on rich and engaging cross-platform games, today asked gamers to help bring its p...