Brawl Busters Gameplay – First Look HD [Open Beta]
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Brawl Busters Page.
Brawl Busters is a 3D third person MMO fighting game published by Rockhippo productions – the same company behind MicroVolts. The game used to be called “PlanB” but has since been renamed to “Brawl Busters” since being licensed by RockHippo. It officially entered open beta on November 3, 2011. The game plays a bit like Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga, but with graphics like MicroVolts. The game has five playable “characters” which helps to keep the game varied. To learn more about Brawl Busters check out the official MMOHuts Brawl Busters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory: Weapon details unveiled
- In the heat of battle, players can change their active weapon at any time in order to adapt their offensive strategy and turn the situation to...
- Dream City Idols Announced
- 37Games is excited to announce its newest game, Dream City Idols.
- Grepolis Gets Musical
- Revel in Zeus' theme, a new musical score created for InnoGame's Grepolis.