BossKey Studios Releases Early Access for Battle Royale ‘Radical Heights’
Though BossKey Studios’ Lawbreakers was not a success, CliffyB decided to turn their attention instead to the popular Battle Royale style games, with ‘Radical Heights’. Radical Heights is a Battle Royale game with a very bright 1980s aesthetic set in a sunny Southern California dome, where you loot for weapons, gadgets, cosmetics, and Cash that you take with you regardless of victory or defeat. They plan on developing the game around the feedback, wants and needs of the playerbase, and is presently free-to-play on Steam. Everyone in Radical Heights is trying to be rich and famous, and risking it all can see success or defeat in equal measures.
“Radical Heights is a five month passion project for the studio as we’re creating and publishing the game entirely by ourselves,” said Zach Lowery, Creative Director of Radical Heights. “We’re huge fans of Battle Royale games along with the bright, inviting irreverence of the 80’s aesthetic. Because of that, we want to put our own spin on the genre and create a futuristic 80’s world that takes place in 2023 during an over-the-top game show where contestants battle it out for fame and prizes”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Updates Info About Founder's Packs and Launch
- Today we learned even more about Bless, and in response to feedback, there are some pretty big changes/news!
- Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
- Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4.
- 8-Bit Studios: ‘Is making a quality F2P game possible for next gen?’
- 8-Bit, the independent development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today confirmed their attendance of EGX 2014 and also anno...