Bombastic Brothers Explodes onto iOS
Fast Forward Studio is proud to announce their latest game, published by My.com – Bombastic Brothers. This 2D platformer is inspired by the 80s platforming craze and is available worldwide on iOS today. It features classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay, where players storm through colorful levels with nine heroes and a wealth of explosive weaponry at their side. Players can also build a base in a massive spaceship, where new weapons and equipment can be created. A host of different modes are available here too, including a PvP arena where players around the world can duke it out, and the Bunker, where thrill-seeking players can fight off endless waves of enemies.
“With Bombastic Brothers, we want to pioneer a resurgence of the run ‘n gun genre on mobile and preserve its classic arcade-style gameplay while bringing something new to the table,” says Ivan Fedyanin, Head of Fast Forward Studio. “Though the retro, 80s-inspired, 2D action is the heart of the game, we’ve also ramped up the speed of battles and added a wealth of modes, features and content, including worldwide PvP battles, base building, and the opportunity to upgrade heroes. Bombastic Brothers belongs to a classic genre reborn in 2019, and we hope veteran gamers and new players alike will love it as much as we do!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny Get Ready for the Holidays
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny revealed that a new update will arrive on December 4th, 2018 for the holiday season.
- Epic Seven Releases New Hero 'Seaside Bellona'
- Seaside Bellona is a summer-themed Limited Hero, which is heading to Epic Seven and is a powerful Ice Elemental Ranger.
- DC Universe Online: War of the Light Part I Now Available
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the release of DC Universe Online's latest DLC, War of the Light Part I, which includes new operation...