BOID Launch Trailer
tinyBuild Games announces the full free-to-play launch of BOID, a minimalistic RTS.
Launching today on Steam with free multiplayer and an optional single-player campaign, BOID is real-time strategy at its most primal. No funds to manage or infrastructures to build. It’s a kill or be killed battle of rapid decisions to dominate the gene pool.
BOID’s multiplayer is completely free and full-featured, including head-to-head PvP, bot matches, Twitch integration, and the ability to design and share your own levels. And, for those who prefer the single-player experience, BOID offers a 10-hour campaign sold as optional DLC.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda iOS Mobile Game Review
- Taichi Panda is a free-to-play online multiplayer action-adventure dungeon crawler by Snail Games.
- Fifa World Review
- If you are familiar with the FIFA games and have played any in the last couple of years you must be familiar with the ‘Ultimate Team’ conc...
- C9: Valkyrie Gunlancer Class Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, released a brand new class Valkyrie for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF ...