BOID Launch Trailer
tinyBuild Games announces the full free-to-play launch of BOID, a minimalistic RTS.
Launching today on Steam with free multiplayer and an optional single-player campaign, BOID is real-time strategy at its most primal. No funds to manage or infrastructures to build. It’s a kill or be killed battle of rapid decisions to dominate the gene pool.
BOID’s multiplayer is completely free and full-featured, including head-to-head PvP, bot matches, Twitch integration, and the ability to design and share your own levels. And, for those who prefer the single-player experience, BOID offers a 10-hour campaign sold as optional DLC.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Joycity Launches '3on3 Freestyle Basketball' on Steam
- Joycity's new North American arm, Joycity Annex has officially launched 3on3 Freestyle on Steam and is free-to-play!
- Forsaken World Awakening Expansion Now Available
- Forsaken World Awakening allows players to battle the most difficult bosses in the game on the new Ever Abyss map.
- Renaissance Heroes Now In Beta
- ChangYou has announced the start of Renaissance Heroes Beta, with a full schedule of events that will give players a chance for in-game and r...