Blade & Soul E3 2016 Dev Interview Soul Fighters & Swim Suits!
DizzyPW catches up with Blade & Soul at E3 2016 to talk about new content & current issues.
The new Soul Fighter class arrives June 22. NCSoft will be running multiple events to celebrate this milestone—including a return of the very popular XP Event—as well as offering a free character slot to everyone for a limited time, similar to what they did during the Warlock release. For those of you who have been away from the game and are coming back now, or want to check out the Soul Fighter a bit later, they’ll have additional bonuses for returning players and those who level up new characters—more info on those will be coming in the near future.
The Soul Fighter is the only class that is able to deal heavy damage up close and from a distance. Their swift strikes are complemented by their equally-rapid dashes, keeping them from taking harm, and precisely positioning themselves to take advantage of their opponent’s vulnerabilities.
Soul Fighters actively manage their ranged and melee abilities by changing stances to best fit the situation. Elemental stance abilities will freeze enemies in place, while Kung Fu stance focuses on fast close-combat combos. At their maximum Chi level the Soul Fighter unlocks their most powerful and devastating attack, laying waste to opponents with a single strike.
A flexible and fast warrior, the Soul Fighter can be efficient as a solo combatant, but relies on the support of others in more difficult challenges. However, as a master of the Chi, their party-healing buffs ensure they’re a welcome addition in any group.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen revealing C9 and Arctic Combat at GDC
- Webzen has announced its plans to showcase Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) and Arctic Combat at GDC 2012 in San Francisco.
- Warframe: Sanctuary Update Available
- Digital Extremes’ Warframe® continues to grow on the PC with its first major content update of 2015.
- Tactical Multiplayer Shooter Burstfire in Development Now
- Built by former HAWKEN team members, Burstfire calls for both level-headed deliberation and hair-trigger reflexes.