Black Desert Online’s Mystic Class Awakens Soon
Start the year off right with a water-based class in the Mystic, for Black Desert Online. January 3rd 2018 is the big date when this class will Awaken, channeling the forces of the ocean in combat. To celebrate, there is a host of holiday sales starting today with package deals and in-game Pearl Shop discounts. Having joined Black Desert Online’s roster last week, the Mystic is an agile fighter who specializes in fast-paced martial arts techniques. With the help of her Awakening Weapon, Cestus, her blows take on the power of rushing waters. Pierce through your enemies using Spiral Torpedo, pull your foes to an orb of water with Dragon’s Rip, or send them flying with Tidal Burst. The Awakening Quest is available starting January 3rd if you have reached level 56.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowdfunding Corner: Not all Stars Shine
- This month on MMOHuts, we've launched our new Top Games section, a new hub where you can keep track on the latest trending games on Steam...
- League of Angels II Introduces New Battle Pet, Incendrost
- A new battle pet is available in League of Angels II for a limited time as a part of the Single-Server Resource Tycoon Event.
- Rappelz Epic 9.6: The Siege of the Citadel Arrives in March 2019
- Rappelz Epic 9.6: The Siege of the Citadel officially has a release date from Webzen's European/American servers.