Black Desert Online’s Mystic Class Awakens Soon
Start the year off right with a water-based class in the Mystic, for Black Desert Online. January 3rd 2018 is the big date when this class will Awaken, channeling the forces of the ocean in combat. To celebrate, there is a host of holiday sales starting today with package deals and in-game Pearl Shop discounts. Having joined Black Desert Online’s roster last week, the Mystic is an agile fighter who specializes in fast-paced martial arts techniques. With the help of her Awakening Weapon, Cestus, her blows take on the power of rushing waters. Pierce through your enemies using Spiral Torpedo, pull your foes to an orb of water with Dragon’s Rip, or send them flying with Tidal Burst. The Awakening Quest is available starting January 3rd if you have reached level 56.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Games Coming To Steam
- Nexon America has announced that several of its free-to-play MMOs will be available on Steam.
- Ring of Elysium's Thailand International Invitational Begins in April
- 15 teams will duke it out from all over the world in Ring of Elysium at Garena World on April 7th.
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...