Black Desert Online’s Mystic Class Awakens Soon
Start the year off right with a water-based class in the Mystic, for Black Desert Online. January 3rd 2018 is the big date when this class will Awaken, channeling the forces of the ocean in combat. To celebrate, there is a host of holiday sales starting today with package deals and in-game Pearl Shop discounts. Having joined Black Desert Online’s roster last week, the Mystic is an agile fighter who specializes in fast-paced martial arts techniques. With the help of her Awakening Weapon, Cestus, her blows take on the power of rushing waters. Pierce through your enemies using Spiral Torpedo, pull your foes to an orb of water with Dragon’s Rip, or send them flying with Tidal Burst. The Awakening Quest is available starting January 3rd if you have reached level 56.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Officially Launched
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, an online role-playing adventure game has officially launched today.
- Knight Fever Mobile Adventure RPG Launches on Android
- The developer Webzen has officially updated their adventure-RPG Knight Fever and now it's live in North America/Europe.
- 3on3 FreeStyle Releases Major Update for Xbox One
- The first major update for 3on3 FreeStyle's Xbox One version releases today, ever since its initial launch last August.