Black Desert Online Striker Class Overview (Korean Version)
Black Desert Online showcases the Korean version of the new Striker class, which blends classic and street martial arts techniques.
Key combat abilities (working name):
- Adamantine: This shoulder charge melee attack focuses on the enemy’s torso
- Knee Hammer: This forward charged knee kick raises your opponent up in the air and can be chained into a combo.
- Soaring Crash: This uppercut technique will send your enemies flying which can be connected into a smash down attack or a move that knocks back the opponent.
- Spinning Slash: This kick is performed by combining a spin with a kick
- Massive Suppression: A devastating grappling move where enemies are grabbed and attacked multiple times before thrown on the ground.
In combat, Striker can approach targets with Knee Hammer for an instant kill or can lure surrounding targets to perform devastating combos for multiple kills. Skillful players can continuously combo moves into others, making the Striker a very stylish and effective class indeed.
In PVP, this class is specialised on one-on-one encounters and has high defensive and evasive powers. Strikers can stiffen enemies and use combos to deal maximum damage. In PvP the Striker class is versatile and more difficult to master than its counterparts, but skillful players will enjoy the freedom of tactical choices this class brings to them.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swedish Vehicles Invade World of Tanks Update 9.17
- World of Tanks Update 9.17 is now live, introducing two lines of Swedish tanks to master.
- Predictions 2015: The Indie & The Mega-Corp
- 2014 was a little like the story of David and Goliath for the online gaming industry. We saw the rise of the indie developer and the humbling ...
- New War of the Immortals Update Hits
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update to War of the Immortals.