Black Desert Online Striker Class Overview (Korean Version)
Black Desert Online showcases the Korean version of the new Striker class, which blends classic and street martial arts techniques.
Key combat abilities (working name):
- Adamantine: This shoulder charge melee attack focuses on the enemy’s torso
- Knee Hammer: This forward charged knee kick raises your opponent up in the air and can be chained into a combo.
- Soaring Crash: This uppercut technique will send your enemies flying which can be connected into a smash down attack or a move that knocks back the opponent.
- Spinning Slash: This kick is performed by combining a spin with a kick
- Massive Suppression: A devastating grappling move where enemies are grabbed and attacked multiple times before thrown on the ground.
In combat, Striker can approach targets with Knee Hammer for an instant kill or can lure surrounding targets to perform devastating combos for multiple kills. Skillful players can continuously combo moves into others, making the Striker a very stylish and effective class indeed.
In PVP, this class is specialised on one-on-one encounters and has high defensive and evasive powers. Strikers can stiffen enemies and use combos to deal maximum damage. In PvP the Striker class is versatile and more difficult to master than its counterparts, but skillful players will enjoy the freedom of tactical choices this class brings to them.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Unveils Mythic Heroes
- GTArcade is excited to introduce new Mythic Heroes to their hugely popular 3D MMORPG League of Angels II.
- The Alchemist Code Release Date Revealed
- Great news for fans waiting on gumi's The Alchemist Code: It's coming this month! The Strategy RPG drops in a few weeks on mobile de...
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Coming to North America and Europe from BISBOG
- BISBOG announces the Astro Lords: Oort Cloud publishing right for North America and Europe.