Black Desert Online Celebrates 2nd Anniversary
Happy Birthday, Black Desert Online! Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games are excited to celebrate their second anniversary of the MMORPG Black Desert Online. Taking the world by storm with beautiful visuals and real-time action-based combat, Black Desert did its part to rejuvenate the genre, but also push the technical limits of what is possible in an MMORPG. Since its launch, Black Desert Online managed to attract over 3 million players and became a massive success in North America and Europe. The MMO managed to captivate a highly dedicated community with unique gameplay, innovative game systems, and overall depth.
Minsung Kim, CEO at Kakao Games Europe B.V. said: “We feel honored to have achieved this incredible success and would like to thank our community for their continued feedback, support, and enthusiasm. Our partners at Pearl Abyss are hard at work to add even more exciting content in the coming months and we can’t wait for it to come to our service.” Lots of content is on the way as well, from a new and improved UI, 3D mini-map, and the arrival of Absolute Skills. There is also an Appreciation Gift from which players can obtain highly sought-after Boss Gears and Weapons. If players make a free trial account and complete the tutorial before the next scheduled maintenance (7th of March), they also qualify for this. Adventurers will also be able to obtain rare Accessories through in-game events, along with special gifts for the rookie and returning adventurers. Spanish players will be excited that the game has been updated with Spanish localization.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Announces Second Closed Beta
- GameSamba today announced the upcoming second closed beta test of the new free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Game Review
- Our Senior Editor takes a look at Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Game, a tactical RPG available for mobile devices.
- RiotZone Brings Holiday Warmth
- Mail.RU Games announced the launch of a new update for RiotZone today, designed to ring in the holidays.