Bee Simulator – Co-Op Gameplay Trailer (Gamescom 2019)
Bee Simulator was revealed by BigBen Games during Gamescom 2019 and will launch on November 14th, 2019. You’ll be able to see the world through the eyes of a bee, and compete with other bees in races, collect pollen, and much more. Set in a world inspired by Central Park in New York, you can play collaboratively, or competitively with up to four players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunFleet Review
- If you've played any of the World Of games or War Thunder, you'll be fairly familiar with the formula for the game.
- RuneScape 3 Updated Review
- The end result of this presentation is a game that is, yes, yet another Arthurian fantasy-epic swordfest.
- Challenge System Lets Players Earn Their Arsenal in Soldier Front 2
- As closed beta looms ever closer, Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has revealed the details of the Challe...