Battlerite Teases New Champion with Animated Short
Stunlock Studios are proud to announce today the details of their first competitive season for the free-to-play Brawler, Battlerite. The Season 1 patch will bring a whole heap of content on March 7th, from regional leaderboards, a pre-game lobby for League solo/team players, VR Observer, as well as seasonal reward paths based on daily quests, rather than worrying about where you place at the end of a season. On top of this, a retro-style animated short will celebrate the occasion featuring a tense battle between Croak, and a mysterious new champion, who is on the way in this same update. Each week players will get access to six unique champions on free rotation, allowing them to figure out who speaks to them with a particular playstyle. Though every character can be permanently unlocked with in-game currency, or in-app purchases, such as the Champion’s Pack, which is available to unlock all 25 current and all future champions, for 29.99.
“Season 1 focuses on the competitive side of Battlerite, yet also provides a more rewarding experience to both competitive and casual players”, said Peter Ilves, Game Director at Stunlock Studios. “From here on out, new Seasons will be regularly scheduled every 2-3 months and will average 10 weeks. All competitive players will have to consistently sharpen their skills in order to dominate the arena and keep the lead throughout the Seasons.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Showdown (8-Bit) Mode Announced
- Wargaming is pleased to announce the new combat mode Winter Showdown for the free-to-play online action game World of Tanks has gone live toda...
- Defiance 2050's Crusader Arrives in October
- Trion Worlds has announced that the next update for Defiance 2050 is coming on October 15th.
- The Meta Exists for a Reason
- This is not saying "Never pick outside of the Meta ever". What I am saying, is that greedy, self-serving picks are ill-advised.