Battlerite Royale Reveals Details on Big Free-to-Play Patch
Stunlock Studios revealed the launch trailer for the free-to-play launch of the MOBA/Battle Royale mashup, Battlerite Royale. This is ahead of the launch of the free-to-play edition, which hits on February 19th, 2019. With it comes the “BIG PATCH”, which offers Battle Season 1, some map changes, items and much more. With this update specifically, there will be two new map areas to explore. Players can also look forward to three new Champions, Oldur, who bends time and space, Taya, who summons tornados, and Pearl, who unleashes the ocean’s fury onto her opponents.
Legendary Adventure Pack 2 will be available as a separate DLC purchase in addition. Battlerite will also see some changes, with Battlerite 2.0, which introduces new features, such as Turbo Speed. This will make Champions faster, but also lower their health, which changes how players will approach PVP battles in terms of juking and playing mind games. The Armory feature will allow players to strategically choose one to three items for every round, to gain an edge on their opponents. Finally, as an ally dies, the Overload ability will restore the player’s health and strengthen the attack while scaling down on the defense.
Finally, the All Champions Pack will see a reduction in price, from 2.99 to 19.99.
“After months of hard work we are now ready to reveal details about the BIG PATCH that will soon unveil a host of goodies for both Arena and Royale players,” said Johan Ilves, Marketing Director at Stunlock Studios. “We are also excited to deliver a brand new trailer in celebration of the upcoming Battlerite Royale free-to-play launch to give you taste of what’s to come!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gauntlet 2014: Now available
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released Gauntlet, a fully modernized reboot of the celebrated dungeon crawler, on Steam for PC, ...
- Yulgang 2 Sea Unleashes Martial Arts Madness as Open Beta Approaches
- Cubizone announces open beta for the Southeast Asian servers of Yulgang 2 in mid-January.
- Captain Heroes: CBT registration now open
- ZQGame Global, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen ZQGame Network Co., Ltd (SZSE: 300052) today announced that its arcade shooter and RPG am...