Battlerite Royale – Gameplay Reveal Trailer
Stunlock Studios revealed the first gameplay for the now-separate game, Battlerite Royale today. Interested parties can sign up below for this stand-alone title that will be available on Steam Early Access this September. In Battlerite Royale, players skydive from the back of a mysterious flying creature to land on Talon Island and begin exploring the lush and colorful surroundings. During fast-paced matches, players roam a map 30 times larger than a standard Battlerite arena map in order to find a variety of items and consumables, fight other players to grab their loot, and ultimately be the last one standing on the island. Earlier this week, Stunlock Studios also revealed the roadmap for both Battlerite and Battlerite Royale, which can be found here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: The Headless Knight Now Available
- One of the free to play multiplayer games, Knights Fable, released its regular update last week. Knights Fable is one of the top online RPG ga...
- "Here Be Monsters" Launches Worldwide
- Here Be Monsters, the MMO for iPad from Gamesys, launched worldwide today after a successful beta period in the UK and Canada.
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New updates coming soon
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is pleased to announce that the s...