Battlerite Royale – Gameplay Reveal Trailer
Stunlock Studios revealed the first gameplay for the now-separate game, Battlerite Royale today. Interested parties can sign up below for this stand-alone title that will be available on Steam Early Access this September. In Battlerite Royale, players skydive from the back of a mysterious flying creature to land on Talon Island and begin exploring the lush and colorful surroundings. During fast-paced matches, players roam a map 30 times larger than a standard Battlerite arena map in order to find a variety of items and consumables, fight other players to grab their loot, and ultimately be the last one standing on the island. Earlier this week, Stunlock Studios also revealed the roadmap for both Battlerite and Battlerite Royale, which can be found here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Langrisser Mobile Begins Their Closed Beta Test Today
- Langrisser Mobile is officially beginning their Closed Beta Test today, and spots are being distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- DC Universe Online Announces War of the Light Part II
- War of the Light Part II, DCUO’s 12th downloadable content (DLC) pack, unites Green Lantern Hal Jordan with his rival Sinestro, as the two m...
- Why Aren’t There More Puzzles in MMOs?
- If you play MMOs, you have probably noticed that there are not a lot of puzzles in MMOs. Let’s delve more into the lack of MMO puzzles.