Battlerite Royale – Gameplay Reveal Trailer
Stunlock Studios revealed the first gameplay for the now-separate game, Battlerite Royale today. Interested parties can sign up below for this stand-alone title that will be available on Steam Early Access this September. In Battlerite Royale, players skydive from the back of a mysterious flying creature to land on Talon Island and begin exploring the lush and colorful surroundings. During fast-paced matches, players roam a map 30 times larger than a standard Battlerite arena map in order to find a variety of items and consumables, fight other players to grab their loot, and ultimately be the last one standing on the island. Earlier this week, Stunlock Studios also revealed the roadmap for both Battlerite and Battlerite Royale, which can be found here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Aika Online Expansion: Ashes of Betrayal Coming Mid June
- Aika Online new Ashes of Betrayal expansion pack coming soon. gPotato says it should go live Mid-june and introduce new content as well as a h...
- WEBZEN Wishes Players a Hooky Spooky Halloween
- Halloween is easily one of Webzen's favorite holidays, and it's time for them to celebrate with the "Hooky Spooky Festival"...
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy): 16,000 Diamonds Event Available
- Valcojoy has just launched a new event for League of Angels to share with all the players. Along with the League of Angels’s second Server c...