Battlerite Royale – Gameplay Reveal Trailer
Stunlock Studios revealed the first gameplay for the now-separate game, Battlerite Royale today. Interested parties can sign up below for this stand-alone title that will be available on Steam Early Access this September. In Battlerite Royale, players skydive from the back of a mysterious flying creature to land on Talon Island and begin exploring the lush and colorful surroundings. During fast-paced matches, players roam a map 30 times larger than a standard Battlerite arena map in order to find a variety of items and consumables, fight other players to grab their loot, and ultimately be the last one standing on the island. Earlier this week, Stunlock Studios also revealed the roadmap for both Battlerite and Battlerite Royale, which can be found here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Patch 5.1
- Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty is the title of Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers' patch 5.1.
- PWI Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary
- PWI’s 7 Year Anniversary is this month and to celebrate, we’re running in-game events and giveaways throughout the rest of September.
- Star Trek Online Season 11.5 Now Available
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Season 11.5 is now available.