Battlerite – Curse of the Night Teaser
Starting on October 17th, 2018 in Battlerite, the Curse of the Night Event begins. Get ready for some spooky Halloween fun! The Curse of the Night event includes a Halloween-decorated map area, called “The Haunted Keep” and also have new objects known as “Trick or Treat Shrines’ which give players a random buff or debuff. Players will encounter a number of eerie effects, such as one that transforms them into a black cat with increased movement speed or turn them into a ghost, who scares and instills panic in any players getting too close. The more unlucky players might draw a less favorable “Trick” and become frozen in fear, unable to move for a short duration of time. Another scare-your-opponent item added is the “scarecrow”, which can be found in the loot orbs during the event.
A private game lobby is another addition to the Battlerite Royale Halloween patch, which is great news to any players who have been looking to set up their own matches with friends. A familiar, but evil face will also be joining Battlerite Royale as a playable champion – Ruh Kaan, the Crypt Warden. A wielder of dark powers, Ruh Kaan is a melee champion who consumes the souls of those who stand in his way. Both Battlerite and Battlerite Royale players can also expect event quests, unique Halloween weapons for all champions, avatars, mounts and three new legendary outfits. Players can get their hands on Halloween items from Creepy Chests or Spooky Chests obtained by completing event quests. Spooky Chests can also be acquired with in-game currency, while event cosmetics can be purchased with premium currency.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tanki Online Launches World Cup Event
- AlternativaPlatform, one of Russia’s leading developers for massively multiplayer online games are currently giving fans the opportunity to ...
- Brick-Force: 'Night of the Living Bricks' Update Available
- Infernum released a new update today as part of the deployment of the fourth season of its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force. For a few wee...
- Warframe Tubemen Update Arrives on PC
- Additions to PvP Conclaves include new Game Modes, Mods and Maps. Three new weapons also add further diversity and power to the Tenno arsenal