Battlefield Heroes Action Heroes Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battlefield Heroes Page.
The light hearted, free to play Battlefield Heroes continues to release quirky trailers. Developed by the Electronic Arts owned DICE studio, Battlefield Heroes is a third person shooter. BF Heroes competes with games like GunZ: The Duel, S4 League, and MicroVolts. Players fight on large maps as either the Royals (Brits) or Nationals (Germans), and can drive tanks, jeeps, or fly planes. This short ‘Action Heroes’ trailer centers on Burly Bruce, a seasoned veteran capable of some pretty amazing feats. The whole trailer highlights fomse of the game’s new features inclduing new emotes, punching widgets, explosive widgets, throwing knives, and more. At around two minutes, its longer than most official trailers, but the background music keeps it entertaining. EA has made a big push into the free to play space with games like Battlefield Heroes, Need for Speed World, BattleForge, Lord of Ultima, and Tiger Woods Online. To learn more about Battlefield Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Battlefield Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunScape Releasing to PC and Xbox on September 9
- Blowfish Studios will release their first-person shooter and world-building hybrid Gunscape for Xbox One, Windows, Mac & Linux on Septembe...
- Prime World: Now Officially Launched
- Nival has announced that its award-winning MOBA, Prime World, is now available globally on Steam, Amazon and Aeria
- Guncraft Coming Soon to Xbox With Exclusive New Features
- Guncraft: Blocked And Loaded will be available for digital download on the Xbox 360 on July 14, 2015.