Battlefield Heroes Action Heroes Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battlefield Heroes Page.
The light hearted, free to play Battlefield Heroes continues to release quirky trailers. Developed by the Electronic Arts owned DICE studio, Battlefield Heroes is a third person shooter. BF Heroes competes with games like GunZ: The Duel, S4 League, and MicroVolts. Players fight on large maps as either the Royals (Brits) or Nationals (Germans), and can drive tanks, jeeps, or fly planes. This short ‘Action Heroes’ trailer centers on Burly Bruce, a seasoned veteran capable of some pretty amazing feats. The whole trailer highlights fomse of the game’s new features inclduing new emotes, punching widgets, explosive widgets, throwing knives, and more. At around two minutes, its longer than most official trailers, but the background music keeps it entertaining. EA has made a big push into the free to play space with games like Battlefield Heroes, Need for Speed World, BattleForge, Lord of Ultima, and Tiger Woods Online. To learn more about Battlefield Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Battlefield Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Announces 200 Million Milestone
- RuneScape has made history today by reaching over 200 million registered player accounts.
- Marvel Future Fight: Global Release Announced
- Netmarble Games Corp. announced today that its newest and most anticipated mobile action RPG title, Marvel Future Fight, launches globally
- League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
- While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion