Azuga: Age of Chaos Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Azuga: Age of Chaos Page.
Azuga: Age of Chaos is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG – the same folks behind Neo Online. Like both Martial Heroes and Hero Online, Azuga is set in Ancient China. Instead of picking from a few set classes, players start off with one of six weapons and can grow their character in any way they choose. Graphically speaking, Azuga isn’t anything special. In fact, it’s quite dated compared to newer titles like Runes of Magic, Allods Online and Atlantica Online. In the video above, I created a spearman and killed a bunch of monsters outside of town. To learn more about Azuga: Age of Chaos check out the official MMOHuts Azuga page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: The Jordas Precept available on consoles
- Digital Extremes' Warframe® continues to expand and evolve with another exciting update for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One players!
- Neverwinter PlayStation 4 Now Available
- Neverwinter - the Dungeons & Dragons-based, free-to-play MMORPG - is now available for PlayStation®4.
- Worlds of Magic Review
- Developed and published by Wastelands Interactive, Worlds of Magic is a spiritual successor to Master of Magic.