AxE: Alliance vs. Empire Releases Update Introducing Pets and Beginners Server
Nexon launched an update for AxE: Alliance vs. Empire today that adds a brand-new Pet system. These Pets boost players stats and range from the adorable (cats, dogs) to the more otherworldly (dragons). There is also a new server aimed at beginners to the PVP MMO, that gives extra gold and bonus rewards. The new Valley of Corruption also arrives in AxE today in this free update. If that weren’t enough, there is also a level cap increase (up to 100), and a new costume to collect, in the “Noble costume”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vehicles Make Their Debut In Champions Online
- Cryptic and Perfect World have released a new update introducing vehicles for the first time in Champions Online.
- TERA: Rising Soars to over One Million Players in North America
- Over one million players now playing since the free-to-play transition in TERA!
- Warhammer 40K Carnage: 'Dark Angel' Update Launches
- Roadhouse Interactive Limited, a leading developer and publisher of tablet, mobile and browser games, today released the first major content u...