AxE: Alliance vs. Empire Releases Update Introducing Pets and Beginners Server
Nexon launched an update for AxE: Alliance vs. Empire today that adds a brand-new Pet system. These Pets boost players stats and range from the adorable (cats, dogs) to the more otherworldly (dragons). There is also a new server aimed at beginners to the PVP MMO, that gives extra gold and bonus rewards. The new Valley of Corruption also arrives in AxE today in this free update. If that weren’t enough, there is also a level cap increase (up to 100), and a new costume to collect, in the “Noble costume”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FreeStyle 2 Street Basketball: Open Beta This June 10th
- Joycity has recently reveled that FreeStyle 2 will be entering open beta on June 10th, 2014.
- WildStar Pushes New Systems for Quests, Leveling, and Ability UI
- A redesign is coming - read more about the changes to levelng, quests, and abilities.
- Tactical Monsters Steam Early Access Interview
- We interview Camex Games about their fresh new F2P title Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena, out now on Steam.