AxE: Alliance vs. Empire Releases Update Introducing Pets and Beginners Server
Nexon launched an update for AxE: Alliance vs. Empire today that adds a brand-new Pet system. These Pets boost players stats and range from the adorable (cats, dogs) to the more otherworldly (dragons). There is also a new server aimed at beginners to the PVP MMO, that gives extra gold and bonus rewards. The new Valley of Corruption also arrives in AxE today in this free update. If that weren’t enough, there is also a level cap increase (up to 100), and a new costume to collect, in the “Noble costume”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Gets "Map Madness" Campaign
- Wargaming today announced “Map Madness”, a limited-time campaign challenging World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition players to reach a cumulativ...
- Crossout's 'Knight Riders' Event Has Begun
- Gaijin Entertainment launched their limited-time 'Knight Riders' event, which lasts from September 20th until October 9th.
- Onmyoji Review
- I was expecting a beautiful game from NetEase Games’ Onmyoji, a game that uses Japan’s Heian period as its visual theme.