AxE: Alliance vs. Empire Releases Update Introducing Pets and Beginners Server
Nexon launched an update for AxE: Alliance vs. Empire today that adds a brand-new Pet system. These Pets boost players stats and range from the adorable (cats, dogs) to the more otherworldly (dragons). There is also a new server aimed at beginners to the PVP MMO, that gives extra gold and bonus rewards. The new Valley of Corruption also arrives in AxE today in this free update. If that weren’t enough, there is also a level cap increase (up to 100), and a new costume to collect, in the “Noble costume”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex Announces RuneScape Twitch Integration & New Boss Challenge
- Jagex Games Studio has announced the successful integration of Twitch, the world's leading video platform and community for gamers, into ...
- World of Tanks Grand Finals 2015 Gallery
- DizzyPW here reporting in from Warsaw, Poland at Wargaming's 2015 worldwide Grand Finals tournament for World of Tanks! While the matches...
- Christmas Comes Early for Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the successful multiplayer shooter, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will be receiving a slew of new con...