AxE: Alliance vs. Empire Releases Update Introducing Pets and Beginners Server
Nexon launched an update for AxE: Alliance vs. Empire today that adds a brand-new Pet system. These Pets boost players stats and range from the adorable (cats, dogs) to the more otherworldly (dragons). There is also a new server aimed at beginners to the PVP MMO, that gives extra gold and bonus rewards. The new Valley of Corruption also arrives in AxE today in this free update. If that weren’t enough, there is also a level cap increase (up to 100), and a new costume to collect, in the “Noble costume”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Upwards, Lonely Robot Demo Now Available
- Kasedo Games have announced that a playable demo of the addictive platformer Upwards, Lonely Robot is now available on Steam.
- Swordsman Closed Beta Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is pleased to announce that Swordsman has entered closed beta and will be running until June 27, 2014.
- Heroes of Newerth to offer All Heroes Free
- S2 Interactive has announced that all heroes will be available for free starting Friday, July 20.