Atlas Rogues Early Access is Available Now
gamigo’s continuation of the Atlas saga, Atlas Rogues, can be purchased on Steam and Glyph now! Players will be able to prove their tactical skills in thrilling, turn-based single-player or co-op matches and participate in challenging missions. To celebrate the launch, Atlas Rogues will be on sale until December 1 for $14.99, after which it can be purchased for the regular price of $19.99.
In Atlas Rogues, courageous freelancers can recruit their team from an ever-growing roster of fierce characters to retrieve Reactor Keys from the evil Trusts and prevent a catastrophic meltdown in the city. Single-player and co-op multiplayer action meets turn-based PvE in this gripping adventure. Players can immerse themselves in the rich lore of a diverse game world, unlock curious characters, and discover unique ways to beat the game in each session.
More information about the game is available on the official website.
Early Access Features:
Single-player and Co-Op Multiplayer Action
Turn-Based PvE Combat
Ever-Growing Roster of Heroes
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ridge Racer Slipstream: New cars and features available
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. has gone back to the shop to design a new major content update for Ridge Racer Slipstream, a fast-paced compet...
- Scarlet Blade Releases Open Beta
- Open beta brings the public into the mature world of Scarlet Blade.
- Trove: Bomber Royale Receives Update
- A new update for Trove goes live today, as well as the new PVP mode, Trove: Battle Royale.