Astellia Online Begins First Closed Beta Test
Astellia Online‘s first-ever Closed Beta has officially begun today and those who pre-purchased Astellia gain join in. Those who received a code on our website can join this test as well, but not the future tests. This Closed Beta will run from June 25th until July 2nd, and giveaways are also happening on the Astellia Discord. These testers will provide the studio with invaluable data about features and mechanics in Astellia, such as progression speed and the updated combat systems. Players will also assist in creating a baseline for how the game systems are being used.
High-end gameplay can also be tried out on Saturday, June 29th, where players receive a level boost and suitable equipment. There will be separate North American and European servers at launch, the CBT players will be working to break a server during the stress test, where everyone, regardless of location will be on that one server. This will apply as much stress to the server as possible. Those who would like to pre-purchase Astellia can do so at this link.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge 3.5: Erenor Eternal Press Sneak Peek
- Patch 3.5 of ArcheAge is an incredible update with tons of huge changes, all of which are definitely for the better.
- Aika Closed Beta 1 Ends. Closed Beta 2 Begins Feb 24
- Aika Closed Beta 1 ended, but closed beta 2 will begin soon. Aika closed beta 1 keys cannot be used for closed beta 2.
- Dungeon Link Releases New 'Adventure Time' Content
- GAMEVIL announced a new update for their puzzle RPG mobile title Dungeon Link, featuring Adventure Time.