Astellia Online Begins First Closed Beta Test
Astellia Online‘s first-ever Closed Beta has officially begun today and those who pre-purchased Astellia gain join in. Those who received a code on our website can join this test as well, but not the future tests. This Closed Beta will run from June 25th until July 2nd, and giveaways are also happening on the Astellia Discord. These testers will provide the studio with invaluable data about features and mechanics in Astellia, such as progression speed and the updated combat systems. Players will also assist in creating a baseline for how the game systems are being used.
High-end gameplay can also be tried out on Saturday, June 29th, where players receive a level boost and suitable equipment. There will be separate North American and European servers at launch, the CBT players will be working to break a server during the stress test, where everyone, regardless of location will be on that one server. This will apply as much stress to the server as possible. Those who would like to pre-purchase Astellia can do so at this link.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV - Moonfire Faire is Now Live
- The Moonfire Faire is now officially live in Final Fantasy XIV! It began today (August 7th, 2019) and will run until August 26th, 2019.
- Eldevin Desktop Client Released
- Patch 1.16 for Eldevin has arrived, bringing new content, new systems and most importantly, the long-awaited Desktop Client for the game.
- OldSchool Runescape Mobile Thoughts
- It wouldn’t be fair to actively review a game that uses a codebase from 2007 and was re-released on mobile in 2018.