Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Enters Early Access
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, the prequel to upcoming MMO Ashes of Creation is officially in Early Access. This is the entry point into the world of Ashes of Creation, where players will fight for survival, or die trying. This free-to-play experience will have a high fantasy setting, where players do battle with magic and steel. They will duke it out across a variety of modes in a vast battle arena.
The world known as Verra is on the brink of destruction, and the only one who will be spared is the last player standing. Among the various game modes will, of course, be a battle-royale style mode, castle sieges, and battles against hordes of monsters. A wealth of weapons and combat options await players, who can go alone, or fight with their friends, leveling up and earning prestige on the battlefield. Any rewards earned in Apocalypse will also carry over to the main MMO. More information can be found here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divination Skill Makes its Debut in Runescape
- As the Battle of Lumbridge rages on, Jagex has unleashed Divination, RuneScape’s first new skill in over three years.
- Small-Ass Monsters Introduced to TERA
- Big ass monsters getting you down? TERA has a solution!
- Online Boxing Manager launches the OBM Champions League
- obm_main Onlineboxingmanager.com – Online Boxing Manager (OBM) – the boxing simulation online game has been released for version 2.8.