Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Enters Early Access
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, the prequel to upcoming MMO Ashes of Creation is officially in Early Access. This is the entry point into the world of Ashes of Creation, where players will fight for survival, or die trying. This free-to-play experience will have a high fantasy setting, where players do battle with magic and steel. They will duke it out across a variety of modes in a vast battle arena.
The world known as Verra is on the brink of destruction, and the only one who will be spared is the last player standing. Among the various game modes will, of course, be a battle-royale style mode, castle sieges, and battles against hordes of monsters. A wealth of weapons and combat options await players, who can go alone, or fight with their friends, leveling up and earning prestige on the battlefield. Any rewards earned in Apocalypse will also carry over to the main MMO. More information can be found here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Set Us Up The Bomb with Sabotage Launch
- Today Carbine Studios released their next epic drop for WildStar, Sabotage, featuring a new 15vs15 explosive battleground known as Daggerstone...
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic Games, & Twitch Prime (May 15, 2020)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!
- SMITE Reveals Freya
- Today Freya, one of the key goddesses in Norse Mythology, joins the ranks of the gods in Hi-Rez’s MOBA SMITE.