Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Announces Free Open Beta
Intrepid Studios has announced that Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, a battle royale pre-cursor to the upcoming MMORPG Ashes of Creation, will begin its free open beta on December 18 for Windows PC.
Per Press Release:
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse delivers a self-contained, standalone experience for fans of competitive action, combat, and chaos. The game will launch with a full-fledged battle royale mode in which 100 players will duke it out with destructive weapons and magic until the last person is left standing. After release, new unique modes will be introduced, letting 200 players join forces in massive castle siege battles, as well as co-op horde mode missions in which small groups must fight off ravenous hordes of vicious demons.
To further reinforce the bridge that Ashes of Creation Apocalypse creates to Ashes of Creation, every cosmetic item that players earn or buy while playing Ashes of Creation Apocalypse will be added to their Ashes of Creation account for use in the MMORPG when it goes live.
Registration for Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is now available.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: "Tanks Are Rollin' Out!" Update Now Available
- Robot creation/destruction game Robocraft has released it's next big content update titled "Tanks Are Rollin' Out!".
- Banner Saga: Localizations Now Available
- Independent developer Stoic, in partnership with indie publisher Versus Evil, today announced that The Banner Saga has now been localized and ...
- Planet of Heroes Update 1.1 Now Live
- Game developer Fast Forward Studio and publisher My.com are proudly presenting the “biggest update to date” for its fast-paced arena brawl...