Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Announces Free Open Beta
Intrepid Studios has announced that Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, a battle royale pre-cursor to the upcoming MMORPG Ashes of Creation, will begin its free open beta on December 18 for Windows PC.
Per Press Release:
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse delivers a self-contained, standalone experience for fans of competitive action, combat, and chaos. The game will launch with a full-fledged battle royale mode in which 100 players will duke it out with destructive weapons and magic until the last person is left standing. After release, new unique modes will be introduced, letting 200 players join forces in massive castle siege battles, as well as co-op horde mode missions in which small groups must fight off ravenous hordes of vicious demons.
To further reinforce the bridge that Ashes of Creation Apocalypse creates to Ashes of Creation, every cosmetic item that players earn or buy while playing Ashes of Creation Apocalypse will be added to their Ashes of Creation account for use in the MMORPG when it goes live.
Registration for Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is now available.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Announces Protostar’s Gala Winterfest Extravaganza
- WildStar’s Protostar Gala Winterfest Extravaganza will take place this year from December 16, 2015 to January 1, 2016.
- Ship of Heroes Kickstarter Ends, Development Continues
- Heroic Games canceled their long-anticipated Kickstarter for their new Heroes in Space MMORPG, Ship of Heroes.
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Receives Star Ocean: Anamnesis Collaboration
- an-favorite Star Ocean characters Fayt and Rena first appeared in the Japanese version of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.