Armored Warfare: Assault Now Available on Mobile
Pushkin Games Studio proudly announces today that its fast-paced tank combat shooter, Armored Warfare: Assault has launched on Android/iOS devices. Optimized for mobile, the title puts its own twist on the traditional tank shooter genre, emphasizing explosive front-line action and removing the need for waiting for another battle. The respawn system will ensure that tank treads never cool, allowing players to get right back into battle and resume engaging their enemies. Armored Warfare: Assault brings tank commanders to military hotspots around the globe, rendered in great detail by a powerful Unreal Engine. Collect all cutting-edge armored vehicles, level up the crew and wreak havoc on rivaling players with the latest military technology such as smoke grenades, airstrikes, guided missiles and more. With more than 60 modern warfare vehicles to collect and choose from, commanders can amass a powerful armament and task them with conquering their opponents in 3v3 and 8v8 combat.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Announcing Hazard Ops, a Brutal Third-Person Action Shooter
- Infernum announces its rights to publish Hazard Ops in Europe, an intense third-person action shooter.
- Helping Hand: Final Fantasy XIV: Sigmascape.
- This one's going to be brief, and this time I mean it. Maintenance is still happening for Final Fantasy XIV, but these fights are crazy.
- World of Tanks on Xbox Returns to the Moon
- In celebration of the anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 lunar landing, the “Lunar Mode” has returned to World of Tanks on Xbox 360.