ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile Launches in June
ARK will soon deliver dinosaurs on the go, as ARK: Survival Evolved hits iOS and Android on June 14, 2018. Available on both phones and tablets, the same experience enjoyed on console and PC will be live, with over 80 dinosaurs and other creatures can be tamed and trained. Awesome buildings will be able to be created, but what’s special about this version of ARK is that it’s free-to-play, with gameplay designed specifically for on-the-go dinosaur adventures. There will be a subscription service, the “Primal Pass” which gives survivors an ad-free experience, alongside reserved server slots, free gifts and more. Optional upgrades can also be gained through Ancient Amber, which is a new material found on the island. It can be used to gain buffs for extended periods, create unique crafting structures, or resurrect your favorite pet from the dead.
ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile Features:
- 80+ Dinosaurs: Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame, train, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
- Discover: Unearth rare blueprints and Explorer Notes written by previous human denizens of the ARK from across the millennia, detailing the mysterious island’s creatures and backstory.
- Explore, Craft and Build: Survive – using any means necessary – craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities! Plant, Harvest, Build, Level-Up, and Customize everything visually and functionally, including procedurally-generated RPG statistics for creatures, characters, resources, clothing, gear, and weapons, both primitive and modern.
- Play Alone or Team Up to Survive: Team up with, or prey on, up to 60 other players in a large-scale, multiplayer online first-person environment, or choose single player mode to test your mettle against the dinos alone.
- Join a Tribe: The ‘Tribe’ system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, XP, and key re-spawn points.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 5: The Residents of Azuria
- Check out this look at a few representatives of the races in Aura Kingdom!
- Life is Feudal: Over 100,000 copies sold
- Bitbox Ltd announced today that sales of Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access r...
- Project Torque Relaunching as "Heat Online" Beta Begins Mid August
- Project Torque is being re-launched as Heat Online by Innologin LTD. It will be the exact same game client with a few distinct differences.