ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile Launches in June
ARK will soon deliver dinosaurs on the go, as ARK: Survival Evolved hits iOS and Android on June 14, 2018. Available on both phones and tablets, the same experience enjoyed on console and PC will be live, with over 80 dinosaurs and other creatures can be tamed and trained. Awesome buildings will be able to be created, but what’s special about this version of ARK is that it’s free-to-play, with gameplay designed specifically for on-the-go dinosaur adventures. There will be a subscription service, the “Primal Pass” which gives survivors an ad-free experience, alongside reserved server slots, free gifts and more. Optional upgrades can also be gained through Ancient Amber, which is a new material found on the island. It can be used to gain buffs for extended periods, create unique crafting structures, or resurrect your favorite pet from the dead.
ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile Features:
- 80+ Dinosaurs: Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame, train, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
- Discover: Unearth rare blueprints and Explorer Notes written by previous human denizens of the ARK from across the millennia, detailing the mysterious island’s creatures and backstory.
- Explore, Craft and Build: Survive – using any means necessary – craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities! Plant, Harvest, Build, Level-Up, and Customize everything visually and functionally, including procedurally-generated RPG statistics for creatures, characters, resources, clothing, gear, and weapons, both primitive and modern.
- Play Alone or Team Up to Survive: Team up with, or prey on, up to 60 other players in a large-scale, multiplayer online first-person environment, or choose single player mode to test your mettle against the dinos alone.
- Join a Tribe: The ‘Tribe’ system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, XP, and key re-spawn points.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dreadnought PAX South Hands On Preview
- Dreadnought is a team-based space arena shooter. The twist, however, is the scale of the ships involved -- they’re absolutely massive.
- World of Tanks on Xbox Returns to the Moon
- In celebration of the anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 lunar landing, the “Lunar Mode” has returned to World of Tanks on Xbox 360.