Arena Cyber Evolution – First Look…Again!
Though it originally took notes from sports like soccer and hockey, and from Champion-oriented MOBAs like League of Legends and DoTA, ACE has taken shape quite differently from either source of inspiration: as a new sport in its own right. Unlike any other e-sport on the market, ACE allows the player to precisely control their character and the ball through direct mouse movement – no AI, no auto-targeting, and no constant clicking. In addition, ACE’s gameplay mechanics emphasize teamwork over individual strength; the game’s progression system allows experienced players to customize their character’s play-style; and the variation between characters ensures that no two matches are the same.
ACE also features dynamic arena-changing shifts –including earthquakes, gravity reversals, black holes, arena rifts, and more – which will ultimately be directly controllable by the viewing audience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder One Step Closer to Launch
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of the military MMO game War Thunder, announced that the game has been updated to version 1.29, ...
- Tales Runner New Chapter: Chaos Genesis Launches June 1
- Tales Runner announces new Chaos Genesis chapter on June 1 which introduces numerous new features.
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today - Earn powerful rewards for your guild