Arena Cyber Evolution – First Look…Again!
Though it originally took notes from sports like soccer and hockey, and from Champion-oriented MOBAs like League of Legends and DoTA, ACE has taken shape quite differently from either source of inspiration: as a new sport in its own right. Unlike any other e-sport on the market, ACE allows the player to precisely control their character and the ball through direct mouse movement – no AI, no auto-targeting, and no constant clicking. In addition, ACE’s gameplay mechanics emphasize teamwork over individual strength; the game’s progression system allows experienced players to customize their character’s play-style; and the variation between characters ensures that no two matches are the same.
ACE also features dynamic arena-changing shifts –including earthquakes, gravity reversals, black holes, arena rifts, and more – which will ultimately be directly controllable by the viewing audience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight’s Fable releases four new legendary heroes
- The 2014 top free to play MMORPG game Knight’s Fable released four new heroes last week. These four new guys all have noble descent and a le...
- Black Desert Online Mediah Overview
- The land of Mediah increases the total landmass of the game by a decent amount.
- Skyforge North American Closed Beta Preview
- After playing the Russian beta, and now the English beta, I can safely say that SkyForge has a ton of potential for the future.