Arena Cyber Evolution – First Look…Again!
Though it originally took notes from sports like soccer and hockey, and from Champion-oriented MOBAs like League of Legends and DoTA, ACE has taken shape quite differently from either source of inspiration: as a new sport in its own right. Unlike any other e-sport on the market, ACE allows the player to precisely control their character and the ball through direct mouse movement – no AI, no auto-targeting, and no constant clicking. In addition, ACE’s gameplay mechanics emphasize teamwork over individual strength; the game’s progression system allows experienced players to customize their character’s play-style; and the variation between characters ensures that no two matches are the same.
ACE also features dynamic arena-changing shifts –including earthquakes, gravity reversals, black holes, arena rifts, and more – which will ultimately be directly controllable by the viewing audience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Pre-Beta Preview
- It's not a ground-breaking game by any stretch of the imagination. However, it does the whole themepark thing very well.
- Chain Strike Mobile Review
- The craze of “gacha” mobile games will never go away but what price must be paid to have powerful characters? The answer may shock you.
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS