ArcheAge: Unchained – Official Trailer
ArcheAge: Unchained is a new version of the classic MMO ArcheAge, where one purchase gets you all of the game’s content. From sieges, naval combat, 220 interchangeable skills, and so much more. Even the most powerful items available in ArcheAge will be accessible to players, through skill and ability in-game, instead of having to open their wallet. The past five years of ArcheAge content are available, from deserts, forests, to the Hiram-Mountains. For the first time, pirates can also participate in PVP battles, in the Siege and Territory System.
The update Shadows Revealed breathes fresh air into the world of ArcheAge: Unchained, offering a myriad of graphical enhancements and the visually improved elven race. Thanks to the upgraded combat effects, eager fighters now can enjoy even more detailed combat. The new skillset Swiftblade enables shadow warriors to prove their might in dashing duels.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fast & Furious: Legacy - Mobile Game Now Available
- Official Mobile Game of the Movie Franchise Available for Free
- Warframe presents TennoLive 2014: Gamescom
- Warframe, Digital Extremes' space ninja game for PC, PS4 (and soon Xbox One) is taking on Gamescom in an entirely new way this year with ...
- LOTRO Helm's Deep Press Preview
- This is the kind of thing that developers lose sleep over, as a complete mechanics and class overhaul can either cement an aging game into the...