ArcheAge & ArcheAge: Unchained – Garden of the Gods Expansion
gamigo is pleased to announce an all-new expansion for both ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained. In the Garden of the Gods expansion, players will be whisked off to a mystical new world packed with dangerous enemies, thrilling quests, and awesome treasures. Between now and the June 11th release date, gamigo has robust plans to reveal more about what players can expect.
Players will need to be well-armed to take on the dangers lurking in the divine Garden. Now is as good a time as any to dive into new Tiers for Erenor, Hiram, and Awakened Raid Boss gear to make sure they’re up for the challenge.
The Garden’s story spans across 59 interesting quests to take on that provides another puzzle piece to uncover the secrets of the mythical ArcheAge universe. Players will need to explore lush forests and enchanted groves to complete a variety of tasks. Along the way, they can stop to drink in the breathtaking landscapes and pick the perfect one for improved castle buildings that allow players to defend their territory. Those who embark on the Garden of the Gods journey will be rewarded with an adorable Brown Shiba Inu pet that might be just the ticket to keeping that new castle safe and sound. Players don’t have to wait until the launch of the Garden of the Gods. The cute little fellow will be available beginning Thursday, May 14th!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City Guided Tour
- This past week I had the pleasure of wandering through the Clockwork City of ESO with Rich Lambert and Greg Roth from Zenimax!
- DragonFable Full Review
- DragonFable is an enjoyable single player RPG experience with an entertaining story and plenty of quests to perform.
- Escape from Tarkov Last Updates
- Escape from Tarkov has released a major update for their exciting survival/FPS title which has over 70 new items in it!