Allods Online Tutorial – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Allods Online Page.
Allods Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by gPotato that looks a lot like World of Warcraft and Runes of Magic. This particular video shows myself running through the tutorial area in the game. I do end up getting stuck on one part though, most likely because I didn’t exactly read the quest dialogues leading up to the force field part where the video ends. From what I’ve seen so far, the game looks incredible. The video above was recorded during the second closed beta phase for the game. To learn more about Allods Online check out the official MMOHuts Allods Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cosmic League Closed Beta Arrives in Europe and Turkey
- The new version of the game came to Japan in mid-2015 and has already obtained a resounding success, with hundreds of thousands of players.
- Company of Heroes 2 Launches Free Observer Mode and Mod Tools
- SEGA and Relic Entertainment are launching a brand new update for the award-winning real-time strategy game Company of Heroes 2™ adding two ...
- Villagers & Heroes Reborn Expansion Review
- The nicest way to refer to Villagers & Heroes graphics is “nostalgic.” It feels like vanilla WoW or even updated Runescape.