Allods Online Tutorial – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Allods Online Page.
Allods Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by gPotato that looks a lot like World of Warcraft and Runes of Magic. This particular video shows myself running through the tutorial area in the game. I do end up getting stuck on one part though, most likely because I didn’t exactly read the quest dialogues leading up to the force field part where the video ends. From what I’ve seen so far, the game looks incredible. The video above was recorded during the second closed beta phase for the game. To learn more about Allods Online check out the official MMOHuts Allods Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Of Warplanes Developers Discuss Superiority
- A new video from Wargaming discusses game modes for World of Warplanes.
- DDTank Launching on Games321, YooGames and More!
- DDTank launches on YooGames, Games321 and numerous other MMO publisher portals. The gunbound clone is launching on as many sites as possible
- Heroes in the Sky Goes Open Beta July 2
- Heroes in the Sky Open Beta date confirmed. Heroes in the Sky goes open beta on July 2, 2010 on the GamesCampus portal.