Alliance of Valiant Arms Brings Home the Gold with “Dogs of War” Update
En Masse has released their first content update for the free-to-play multiplayer fps, Alliance of Valiant Arms. This update, entitled “Dogs of War” is now free, and introduces the Grand Prix PVP mode, accompanied by the new Stadium map for players to do battle in. This mode will also feature a host of new weapon cosmetics, a new interface to find game modes in, and maps that will exist alongside the classic interface, allowing players to choose which they prefer. The improved Content Gateway is designed to make finding matches with players’ preferred game modes easier, so players spend less time waiting, and more time shooting.
The centerpiece for the “Dogs of War” update—the new Grand Prix PvP mode set in the eclectic Stadium map—pits players against each other in one-on-one battles in a competition to crown the best player among them. Using Swiss tournament rules, players earn ranking points based on their performance during each of the 8 matches and 20 rounds to determine their final standing on the leaderboards. Losing a round won’t’ eliminate a player, giving them room to make comics and last-minute upsets in a dramatic fashion. The winners receive prizes such as in-game Euros or the coveted Grand Prix Trophy, which is also a handy melee weapon.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest II Content Updates Launches in Select Territories
- Good news for fans in Australia, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands and the Phillippines! The latest content update for Dragon Nest II is here!
- Wildstar: New Details on Star-Comm Basin Revealed
- Wildstar: New Details on Star-Comm Basin Revealed - The battle over Star-Comm Basin has begun!
- Nutaku.com Launches Popular RPG Hero Zero
- Nutaku.com announced the North American launch of Hero Zero, a free-to-play superhero browser game.