The Alchemist Code Gets Invaded by Disgaea’s Demons
gumi is proud to announce their biggest, most over-the-top collaboration yet, with Nippon Ichi Software America and The Alchemist Code. From September 6th through October 3rd, players can unlock Demon Overlords from the Disgaea franchise. Will they help you, or try to take over Babel for themselves? Who knows? They’re demons, after all! Players who log in anytime during the collaboration period will acquire the adorable Usalia for free, and completing collaboration quests will earn Prinny shards to summon a Prinny onto the squad. There is also a series of Gear Collaborations, where players can unlock Master Abilities by equipping them with their gear of choice. In addition, the following Disgaea units can be summoned:
- Red Magnus
There are also special The Alchemist Code characters in their Disgaea versions:
This comes on the heels of Disgaea 1 Complete (HD Remake of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) being announced for the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch for October 9th in North America, and October 12th in Europe.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- NTales: Child of Destiny Review
- Don’t you just hate it when a game tries to go for a “fantastic” or grand storyline but is ruined by poorly written dialogue?
- League of Legends Worlds 2016 Roundup
- League of Legends' grand international tournament was certainly a wild ride, let's roundup some of the biggest moments of Worlds 201...
- En Masse Entertainment Announces "Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR)"
- En Masse Entertainment has announced the intense third person shooter, Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR), for PC