The Alchemist Code Gets Invaded by Disgaea’s Demons
gumi is proud to announce their biggest, most over-the-top collaboration yet, with Nippon Ichi Software America and The Alchemist Code. From September 6th through October 3rd, players can unlock Demon Overlords from the Disgaea franchise. Will they help you, or try to take over Babel for themselves? Who knows? They’re demons, after all! Players who log in anytime during the collaboration period will acquire the adorable Usalia for free, and completing collaboration quests will earn Prinny shards to summon a Prinny onto the squad. There is also a series of Gear Collaborations, where players can unlock Master Abilities by equipping them with their gear of choice. In addition, the following Disgaea units can be summoned:
- Red Magnus
There are also special The Alchemist Code characters in their Disgaea versions:
This comes on the heels of Disgaea 1 Complete (HD Remake of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness) being announced for the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch for October 9th in North America, and October 12th in Europe.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Blitz Soft Launches Today
- The latest title from Hi-Rez Studios, SMITE Blitz Soft Launches today in certain locations, starting today.
- Scarlet Blade Releases Open Beta
- Open beta brings the public into the mature world of Scarlet Blade.
- Millennium Conquest Announced For Limited Release in Phillipines
- GTArcade is excited to announce Millennium Conquest, a new free to play online simulation war game for mobile.