Aion: Awakened Legacy is a Major Update Scheduled for October
The rebirth of Aion is close at hand – on October 24th, 2018, Aion: Awakened Legacy will arrive on PC. This major update from NCSOFT will overhaul many of the major systems in the game, as well as add new content. Starting today, players can also sign up to receive a free Awakened Gala gift pack by registering on the website below. For the first time since 2016, the level cap will also be raised, and with it comes new skills and abilities for all classes. A new questing zone, Lakrum will arrive, as will a new dungeon, Primeth’s Forge. It should offer a new way to play Aion – with new skills come new strategies for the veteran players and more options for new players. Aion: Awakened Legacy also completely overhauls the game to optimize leveling, remove enchantment penalties, and create a clear progression path for upgrading gear for both PvE and PvP.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: Mage trainee Apprentice Now Available
- Update 1.7 is here, and Gameforge is expanding the hero ranks in Orcs Must Die! Unchained with the high-spirited Apprentice. Heroes are now al...
- Dragon Quest Builders Launch Review
- So your ultimate goal is to build civilization back to its former glory and finally defeat the Dragon Lord.
- Heroes of the Storm: Alarak & Braxis Holdout Update Review
- The latest patch introduces us to a new Protoss hero, Alarak, and a new battleground set in the Starcraft universe!