Aion: Awakened Legacy is a Major Update Scheduled for October
The rebirth of Aion is close at hand – on October 24th, 2018, Aion: Awakened Legacy will arrive on PC. This major update from NCSOFT will overhaul many of the major systems in the game, as well as add new content. Starting today, players can also sign up to receive a free Awakened Gala gift pack by registering on the website below. For the first time since 2016, the level cap will also be raised, and with it comes new skills and abilities for all classes. A new questing zone, Lakrum will arrive, as will a new dungeon, Primeth’s Forge. It should offer a new way to play Aion – with new skills come new strategies for the veteran players and more options for new players. Aion: Awakened Legacy also completely overhauls the game to optimize leveling, remove enchantment penalties, and create a clear progression path for upgrading gear for both PvE and PvP.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Last Year: 5v1 Multiplayer Surivival Horror Game Revealed
- Game industry veteran James Matthew Wearing has recently revealed that he is working on a 5 vs 1 Multiplayer Survival Horror game called "...
- Nosgoth Alpha Preview
- Nosgoth is an online multiplayer third person shooter that is set in the Legacy of Kain universe. Gameplay is heavily focused on player vs. pl...
- New SMITE God Chang'e Released
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released yet another addition to the SMITE god roster with Chang’e: Faerie of the Moon.