Aion: Awakened Legacy is a Major Update Scheduled for October
The rebirth of Aion is close at hand – on October 24th, 2018, Aion: Awakened Legacy will arrive on PC. This major update from NCSOFT will overhaul many of the major systems in the game, as well as add new content. Starting today, players can also sign up to receive a free Awakened Gala gift pack by registering on the website below. For the first time since 2016, the level cap will also be raised, and with it comes new skills and abilities for all classes. A new questing zone, Lakrum will arrive, as will a new dungeon, Primeth’s Forge. It should offer a new way to play Aion – with new skills come new strategies for the veteran players and more options for new players. Aion: Awakened Legacy also completely overhauls the game to optimize leveling, remove enchantment penalties, and create a clear progression path for upgrading gear for both PvE and PvP.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Kicks Off Summer Events for June
- Mu Online has announced two special events to start the summer: Evomon Evolves and Castle Siege.
- Black Desert Announces Open Beta for Xbox One Users in November
- Pearl Abyss announced today that their open-world fantasy MMO, Black Desert will be available in an Open Beta in November for Xbox One.
- Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins
- Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins - Special Campaign Offers Free Login Periods and Discounts