Age of Conan Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Age of Conan Page.
Age of Conan is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Funcom – the Norwegian game developer behind Anarchy Online and Bloodline Champions. As the name implies, Age of Conan is based off the “Conan” franchise and set within the content of the Hyborian Kingdoms. The game was originally released back in may of 2008 and the game was launched as “Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures”. Since its release in 2008, it has enjoyed numerous updates as well as the expansion “Rise of the Godslayer” in May, 2010. Age of Conan is one of the only “mature MMORPGs” on the market. The game features a LOT of gore and some nudity. The game originally launched as a pay to play subscription based game but eventually went free to play (The same way Everquest 2, Champions Online, The Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons Online did). To learn more about Age of Conan check out the official MMOHuts Age of Conan page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers Announced Exclusively for Xbox One
- Independent developer Keen Software House has announced that their space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, which has become a viral hit on ...
- Earthcore: Shattered Elements debuts on the App Store
- Tequila Games released today its free digital card battler Earthcore: Shattered Elements on the App Store for iPad and iPhone.
- Teppen Review - Capcom vs. Capcom Infinite
- Teppen hasn’t received a lot of press or acknowledgment that I’ve seen, so let’s talk about it for a bit.