Aftercharge Brings 3v3 Team Shooting to Steam and Xbox One in January
Aftercharge is a 3v3 shooter where the invincible fight the invisible in cross-platform battles on Xbox One Game Pass and Windows. Nintendo Switch will be joining the crossplatform action later, ensuring lots of excitement, regardless of platform. For those fans who don’t want to wait, the Ultimate Aftercharge Beta Weekend will last from December 14th to December 16th, for Windows PC and Xbox One. The sign-up link is below. Aftercharge will be available on Windows PC via Steam and Xbox One on January 10th, 2019 for 19.99. Aftercharge will also be available on the Xbox Game Pass subscription service, which, for 9.99 a month, players can download Aftercharge the second it launches and play with other players around the world at no additional charge.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution Hosts $1,000 Daily Contest
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new contest for Blacklight Retribution.
- Kitty Pryde & Sunspot Now Available in Marvel Heroes 2015
- Marvel Heroes 2015 has released Kitty Pryde and Sunspot in their latest update, Patch 1.73.
- Sho Online Major Update Increases Level Cap
- Sho Online major update increases level cap to 150, rebalances skills and item prices and more. Check out NeoFun's 3D fantasy MMORPG.