Aftercharge Brings 3v3 Team Shooting to Steam and Xbox One in January
Aftercharge is a 3v3 shooter where the invincible fight the invisible in cross-platform battles on Xbox One Game Pass and Windows. Nintendo Switch will be joining the crossplatform action later, ensuring lots of excitement, regardless of platform. For those fans who don’t want to wait, the Ultimate Aftercharge Beta Weekend will last from December 14th to December 16th, for Windows PC and Xbox One. The sign-up link is below. Aftercharge will be available on Windows PC via Steam and Xbox One on January 10th, 2019 for 19.99. Aftercharge will also be available on the Xbox Game Pass subscription service, which, for 9.99 a month, players can download Aftercharge the second it launches and play with other players around the world at no additional charge.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
- Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more.
- Shards Online Hits New Kickstarter Goal
- Yesterday, Shards Online hit their main goal for their second Kickstarter project.
- Echo of Soul MMO Launches on Steam
- Echo of Soul, the new full-featured, free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is now available on the Steam platform.