AdventureQuest Infinity Teaser Trailer
Artix Entertainment has announced that AdventureQuest Worlds – its browser-based MMORPG – will be arriving on Steam, phones, and tablets in a new version titled AdventureQuest Worlds: Infinity.
A full cross-platform recreation of the 15-year old MMORPG, AdventureQuest Worlds: Infinity will include a remastered storyline, 60 FPS, joystick and WASD support, an improved interface, and much more. Existing players will also be able to play with their current characters and items – ensuring no need to restart after years of hard work.
AdventureQuest Worlds: Infinity is set to go into beta later this year. For more information, visit www.AQ2D.com.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Battle Tactics: Discipline makes all the difference
- InnoGames discusses battle tactics in the upcoming Tribal Wars 2.
- Underworld: Sugar Wars is Out Now on the App Store
- Independent developer A-Steroids today announced the release of online free-to-play resource management title, Underworld: Sugar Wars, on the ...
- World of Warships: Legends Introduces German Navy in Latest Update
- World of Warships: Legends is getting set for a massive update that will add a slew of content to the console edition of the shooter.