Adventure Quest Worlds Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Adventure Quest Worlds Page.
Adventure Quest Worlds is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by Artix Entertainment – the same guys behind AdventureQuest, MechQuest and a few other browser games. Unlike other games from Artix Entertainment, Adventure Quest Worlds has many more actual MMO elements, as the game takes place in a persistent world. There are plenty of quests and areas to explore in the game. My one major complaint with the game is that a lot of the content requires a subscription to access, but even without paying there’s so much to do. It’s almost like RuneScape where there’s lots of free content but at some point you need to pay to get full access to the game. To learn more about Adventure Quest Worlds check out the official MMOHuts Adventure Quest Worlds page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carte begins closed beta
- GamesCampus has launched the closed beta test for Carte, its new online trading card game.
- The West: Drama Queens enter the online RPG
- InnoGames just started a large new quest series for their online role-playing game The West.
- Xsyon Introduces Farming & Cooking
- The apocalyptic sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon has released its most highly anticipated since launch, introducing farming and cooking systems to the ga...