Adventure Quest Worlds Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Adventure Quest Worlds Page.
Adventure Quest Worlds is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by Artix Entertainment – the same guys behind AdventureQuest, MechQuest and a few other browser games. Unlike other games from Artix Entertainment, Adventure Quest Worlds has many more actual MMO elements, as the game takes place in a persistent world. There are plenty of quests and areas to explore in the game. My one major complaint with the game is that a lot of the content requires a subscription to access, but even without paying there’s so much to do. It’s almost like RuneScape where there’s lots of free content but at some point you need to pay to get full access to the game. To learn more about Adventure Quest Worlds check out the official MMOHuts Adventure Quest Worlds page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hello Hero All Stars Launches by Fincon on Mobile Devics
- Fincon, a Korean developer globally launched their new mobile idle RPG on iOS and Android today, Hello Hero All Stars.
- Move or Die Viewers vs Streamers Coming Soon
- Viewers will be able to directly interact with their livestreamers playing Move or Die in the upcoming “Viewers vs Streamers” content upda...
- Update 7.5 Live For World Of Tanks
- Wargaming has released the latest update for World of Tanks, adding new tanks, maps, and more.