Adventure Quest Worlds Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Adventure Quest Worlds Page.
Adventure Quest Worlds is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by Artix Entertainment – the same guys behind AdventureQuest, MechQuest and a few other browser games. Unlike other games from Artix Entertainment, Adventure Quest Worlds has many more actual MMO elements, as the game takes place in a persistent world. There are plenty of quests and areas to explore in the game. My one major complaint with the game is that a lot of the content requires a subscription to access, but even without paying there’s so much to do. It’s almost like RuneScape where there’s lots of free content but at some point you need to pay to get full access to the game. To learn more about Adventure Quest Worlds check out the official MMOHuts Adventure Quest Worlds page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Livestream Series Annouced By XLGames; Starts Today
- XLGames has recently announced that they will be hosting a new Livestream series called Exploring ArcheAge.
- MU Online unveils Exclusive 'Eldorado' Server and Teases Season 12: Part 2
- MU Online is going to unveil a new server, entitled Eldorado. Eldorado is a special server that will bring a city of fabulous wealth.
- Mobile ARPG DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor Has Entered Open Beta on Google Play
- Developed by Auer Media, their title DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor has officially entered Open Beta on Google Play.