Adventure Quest Worlds Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Adventure Quest Worlds Page.
Adventure Quest Worlds is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by Artix Entertainment – the same guys behind AdventureQuest, MechQuest and a few other browser games. Unlike other games from Artix Entertainment, Adventure Quest Worlds has many more actual MMO elements, as the game takes place in a persistent world. There are plenty of quests and areas to explore in the game. My one major complaint with the game is that a lot of the content requires a subscription to access, but even without paying there’s so much to do. It’s almost like RuneScape where there’s lots of free content but at some point you need to pay to get full access to the game. To learn more about Adventure Quest Worlds check out the official MMOHuts Adventure Quest Worlds page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawngate Shutting Down
- It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ...
- World of Tanks Independence Day Promotions
- Independence Day is just around the corner and we wanted to fill you in on a number of special in-game World of Tanks offers, from experience ...
- League of Legends: Ornn Champion Review
- Ornn, the Fire Below the Mountain, is the latest champion release from League of Legends and is by far the raddest ram around.