4Story Broa Update Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 4Story Page.
Zemi Interactive’s 4Story has just recieved its largest update in its 2 year history. The third playable kingdom, Broa has been added. 4Story has a graphic style inspired by World of Warcraft, but is a free to play MMORPG with its unique game world and features. This trailer starts by showing off some of the environments in the new Broa kingdom, then shows off some gameplay. There’s some nice background music in the second half of the trailer which helps make the lengthy three and a half minute trailer go by faster. The Broa update was released on November 25, 2010 which means players can enjoy the new content throughout the holiday break. To learn more about 4Story check out the official MMOHuts 4Story page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net League 2014: First Season Kicks Off
- Wargaming today announced that the first season of the Wargaming.net League 2014 has officially begun in a number of regions around the world,...
- Bandai Namco Open House 2016
- First up is Necropolis, a 3rd-person action Souls-esque co-op game billing itself as a “Diabolical Dungeon Crawler."
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.