4Story Broa Update Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 4Story Page.
Zemi Interactive’s 4Story has just recieved its largest update in its 2 year history. The third playable kingdom, Broa has been added. 4Story has a graphic style inspired by World of Warcraft, but is a free to play MMORPG with its unique game world and features. This trailer starts by showing off some of the environments in the new Broa kingdom, then shows off some gameplay. There’s some nice background music in the second half of the trailer which helps make the lengthy three and a half minute trailer go by faster. The Broa update was released on November 25, 2010 which means players can enjoy the new content throughout the holiday break. To learn more about 4Story check out the official MMOHuts 4Story page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 News - The Head of the Snake Living World Episode Revealed
- ArenaNet announces that the next chapter in the Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 story, The Head of the Snake, will arrive on February 7.
- Knight's Fable: Beast Melee Now Available
- Beasts have always been one of the most important elements of Knight’s Fable. With powerful skills and cool looks, they can give you a sense...
- FireFall: Chosen Offensive Event Hosts Final Battle
- Red 5 Studios announces its third and final Chosen Offensive event where players will have one last opportunity to take up arms against elite ...