4Story Broa Update Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 4Story Page.
Zemi Interactive’s 4Story has just recieved its largest update in its 2 year history. The third playable kingdom, Broa has been added. 4Story has a graphic style inspired by World of Warcraft, but is a free to play MMORPG with its unique game world and features. This trailer starts by showing off some of the environments in the new Broa kingdom, then shows off some gameplay. There’s some nice background music in the second half of the trailer which helps make the lengthy three and a half minute trailer go by faster. The Broa update was released on November 25, 2010 which means players can enjoy the new content throughout the holiday break. To learn more about 4Story check out the official MMOHuts 4Story page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Launches Gunner Class on June 26th for Consoles
- The most explosive TERA character class is coming to console on June 26th. Often and best described as a highly-mobile "artillery cannon&...
- Ronda Rousey Named Taichi Panda Spokesperson
- Snail Games, developer of Taichi Panda, excitedly announced today the game’s new official spokesperson: UFC® women’s bantamweight champio...
- Com2us launches East Legend on App Store and Google Play
- Com2us announced the global launch of East Legend on iOS and Android today.