4Story Broa Update Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 4Story Page.
Zemi Interactive’s 4Story has just recieved its largest update in its 2 year history. The third playable kingdom, Broa has been added. 4Story has a graphic style inspired by World of Warcraft, but is a free to play MMORPG with its unique game world and features. This trailer starts by showing off some of the environments in the new Broa kingdom, then shows off some gameplay. There’s some nice background music in the second half of the trailer which helps make the lengthy three and a half minute trailer go by faster. The Broa update was released on November 25, 2010 which means players can enjoy the new content throughout the holiday break. To learn more about 4Story check out the official MMOHuts 4Story page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Helping Hand: Final Fantasy XIV: Sigmascape.
- This one's going to be brief, and this time I mean it. Maintenance is still happening for Final Fantasy XIV, but these fights are crazy.
- Brave Brigade Android Mobile Review
- The premise of the game is by the book Pokemon 101 at best, as catching and evolving your units is a big deal and mostly the key to success.
- Old-School Runescape Celebrates A Half Decade of Success
- Get out the party hats! Old-School Runescape has officially hit five years old, and to mark it, they're celebrating!