Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
Global games publisher R2Games has announced the release of a major new feature in its post-apocalyptic action shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza – the Ride system. Players will now be able to acquire vehicles for their characters and receive benefits such as enhanced attributes and additional battle supplies.
Upon reaching level 45, players will be asked to complete a quest after which the Ride system will be unlocked. Each Ride has seven attributes, some of which will help upgrade a character’s battle rating, while others will increase ammunition during battle. Ride attributes can be upgraded using Energy Stones or Cheddar, the game’s premium currency, and players can use Ride Cards to unlock Special Rides during events or directly from the Shop.
Also included in the update are a level cap raise to 100, Elite Bosses and an optimized private chat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Releases First Half of Summer of Sov Update
- Today Carnyx was deployed as the first half of EVE Online's "Summer of Sov." In June and July, EVE's stars will alight wit...
- Echo Arena may become Virtual Reality’s first successful e-sport
- Echo Arena, the multiplayer spinoff of Ready At Dawn’s “Lone Echo” may become the world’s first popular Virtual Reality e-sport.
- MMOs That Are Not Pay to Win
- Pay-to-Win means different things to different people. Jason discusses some he personally enjoys.