Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
Global games publisher R2Games has announced the release of a major new feature in its post-apocalyptic action shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza – the Ride system. Players will now be able to acquire vehicles for their characters and receive benefits such as enhanced attributes and additional battle supplies.
Upon reaching level 45, players will be asked to complete a quest after which the Ride system will be unlocked. Each Ride has seven attributes, some of which will help upgrade a character’s battle rating, while others will increase ammunition during battle. Ride attributes can be upgraded using Energy Stones or Cheddar, the game’s premium currency, and players can use Ride Cards to unlock Special Rides during events or directly from the Shop.
Also included in the update are a level cap raise to 100, Elite Bosses and an optimized private chat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Introduces Shadow of Vanaheim for Age of Conan
- Funcom's Age of Conan introduces the brand new Hyborian Tales: Shadow of Vanaheim!
- Dragons and Titans: Bilebite Dragon Now Available
- Indie developer, Wyrmbyte, today announced that a new dragon, Bilebite, and a new weapon, Winter Floe, are now available for players to master...
- Unturned Beta Preview
- Unturned has once again proven that a beautiful set of graphics is not needed to have a successful game.