Zombieland Mobile Title Begins Pre-Registration
Sony Pictures Television Games revealed a new mobile game today, based on the Sony Pictures Zombieland franchise: Zombieland: Double Tapper. This is being developed in conjunction with Tilting Point and Metagame Studios and has officially begun pre-registration for both iOS and Android. Players will travel America, finding new locations that are overrun by the undead. This idle RPG will have a large roster of heroes to collect, upgrade and customize, including characters from the film.
“We are very excited to bring the Zombieland universe to mobile devices,” said Paul Joffe, vice president, Sony Pictures Television Games. “The game will provide hours of entertainment for fans of the Zombieland franchise, as well as anyone who enjoys killing hordes of undead.”
“We’re thrilled at the opportunity to display our skills and dedication in co-developing a title with such a beloved franchise,” said Samir El-Agili, president of Tilting Point. “At Tilting Point, we’re confident in our UA funding and expertise, best-in-class AI tech, and deep understanding of free-to-play mobile games to ensure success for Zombieland: Double Tapper and to provide a game players everywhere will love.”
“Sony Pictures Entertainment has given us the opportunity to explore the Zombieland universe in time for this fall’s highly-anticipated sequel,” said Daniel Nay, co-founder and CEO of Metagame Studio. “As our fans know, Zombieland is the perfect match for our sense of humor, and we look forward to bringing them another outrageous game.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Review
- As Chronicle is a card game, you can bet that a majority – if not all – of the customization in the game centers around your deck.
- MapleStory Marvel Machine Event Now Live
- Spin to win in MapleStory's Marvel Machine event! It starts today and is now officially live.
- C9 announces PvP Championship Tournament
- Webzen has announced their first PvP tournament for Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9).