Zodiac Online begins open beta on Feb 10
Zodiac Online, a F2P turn-based MMO from Ingle Games and based on the Chinese Zodiac, will launch its open beta phase of testing on February 10th.
In addition to the currently available content to test from closed beta, open beta will raise the level cap from 60 to 70, and introduce the Character Marriage system just in time for Valentine’s.
New Zodiac Online images:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hanako has Reawakened
- While the Kickstarter wasn't successful, Hanako has been in active development and is ready to reveal its "reawakened" state.
- Divinity: Original Sin Release Date Announced
- Exactly one year ago, Larian Studios celebrated the end of a million-dollar crowdfunding campaign in support of its innovative, old-school-ins...
- Legacy of Discord Adds Class Change System and New Assassin in Update
- The latest Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings update will offer some new content, such as the Class Change System.