Zodiac Online begins open beta on Feb 10
Zodiac Online, a F2P turn-based MMO from Ingle Games and based on the Chinese Zodiac, will launch its open beta phase of testing on February 10th.
In addition to the currently available content to test from closed beta, open beta will raise the level cap from 60 to 70, and introduce the Character Marriage system just in time for Valentine’s.
New Zodiac Online images:
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3on3 FreeStyle (Xbox) Gets Fall Customization Update
- 3on3 FreeStyle on Xbox One has a new customization focused update ready for players.
- World of Warriors Launches PvP Arena
- Arena Mode brings a new level of combat to World of Warriors by pitting players against one another for a chance to climb the ranks.
- SMITE: 4.17 Patch Notes Discussion
- So, SMITE's patch notes for next week were yesterday, and while it wasn't the biggest set of changes we've seen this season it&...