Zodiac Online begins open beta on Feb 10
Zodiac Online, a F2P turn-based MMO from Ingle Games and based on the Chinese Zodiac, will launch its open beta phase of testing on February 10th.
In addition to the currently available content to test from closed beta, open beta will raise the level cap from 60 to 70, and introduce the Character Marriage system just in time for Valentine’s.
New Zodiac Online images:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #6
- There's a fair amount to talk about today! The changes for SMITE in 4.22 are pretty big for Fenrir and for Tanks/Mages in general.
- Amazon Introduces Game Connect
- Amazon.com has revealed a new service today, called Game Connect.
- Doom Multiplayer Beta Preview
- The first thing I noticed when getting into the game, is that they followed the trends of the last generation of successful FPS games.