Zodiac Online begins open beta on Feb 10
Zodiac Online, a F2P turn-based MMO from Ingle Games and based on the Chinese Zodiac, will launch its open beta phase of testing on February 10th.
In addition to the currently available content to test from closed beta, open beta will raise the level cap from 60 to 70, and introduce the Character Marriage system just in time for Valentine’s.
New Zodiac Online images:
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 2 Patch Notes Previewed
- HiRez Studios has just concluded a livestream showcasing key changes to itemization and a few god buffs and nerfs coming with the start of Sea...
- Total War: Warhammer Coming to Mac and Linux
- Feral Interactive announces today that it will bring Total War: Warhammer to Mac and Linux this autumn.
- RuneScape: Idle Adventures Announced
- RuneScape: Idle Adventures is a multi-platform game that will deliver a miniature RPG experience unlike any other.