World of Warplanes Release Date Changed
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that its highly anticipated flight combat action MMO World of Warplanes, is now planned to release on November 12 and 13. The worldwide release of World of Warplanes will be made available to different regions on both dates. The postponement seeks to offer gamers a richer, more immersive multiplayer experience at launch.
“We are committed to releasing a great title and are doing everything to ensure that World of Warplanes gets the final polish we believe the game needs,” said Vlad Belozerov, World of Warplanes’ Director of Global Operations. “The extra time will allow the development team to fine-tune the game balance and make sure that every feature is top-notch before launch.”
When World of Warplanes goes live, experience points earned during the open beta will not be reset. To reward beta testers for their feedback and participation, their total sum of experience points will be evenly distributed between the pilots of low-level warplanes from the five national lines, featured in the game at release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Koei Tecmo America Confirms Berserk (working title) Coming West
- KOEI TECMO America is excited to confirm today the upcoming North American release of Berserk (working title).
- Legend of Martial Arts Closed Beta Begins November 24
- Legend of Martial Arts, previously known as Kung Foo!, is launching into closed beta on November 24. Learn more about the game and
- Ship of Heroes Completes Alpha of Character Creation Tool
- Ship of Heroes' first Alpha of the character creation tool was a rousing success! This was also the very first Alpha of the game!