World of Warplanes: PvE mode announced
Wargaming is pleased to announce the global release of Update 1.5 for its flight combat MMO World of Warplanes. Update 1.5 introduces a brand new PvE game mode, inviting rookies to improve their aerial skills against computer-controlled aircraft, along with complex ground targets, a revamped superiority system, graphics improvements, and a new map.
World of Warplanes pilots can now take to the skies with the brand new 15 vs. 15 PvE mode, where a team of 3 – 5 players are supplemented by AI-controlled allies and compete with an enemy team of NPC warplanes. The PvE mode comes with original battle missions and achievements. Upon completion of each mission, ammo and equipment are automatically resupplied and the level of difficulty for each battle increases.
Update 1.5 introduces complex ground targets, making air-to-ground attacks more engaging for virtual pilots, as well as a complete overhaul of the game’s superiority system to balance the contribution of ground attack planes and fighters in a team’s victory.
Along with a new mode and changes in gameplay mechanics, the update will also add a new battle arena, Canyon, available for tier’s 3–10, a completely reworked National Park map available for tier’s 1–5, and new achievements for both beginners and seasoned players.
For more information on World of Warplanes Update 1.5 and to register for a free account, visit: www.worldofwarplanes.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Zomboid Multiplayer Preview
- Project Zomboid sticks out as being the most individual of the bunch of survival horror titles. And with the recent push to finally add multip...
- 12Sky2 Classic Returns With Closed Beta in March
- The classic MMORPG TwelveSky 2 (12Sky2) has returned under a new publisher, Red Fox Games.
- Elvenar Beta Impressions - Browser Fantasy Strategy Game
- The beta of InnoGames’ Elvenar is an interesting proposition. Elvenar has not yet announced any PVP.